FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What an absolutely incredible defense from Hitman. They are fending of the most aggressive team in the game like they are AM players.

If you thought Tox's win on Sanctuary Slayer was the most lopsided slayer game you've ever seen, Rec just held Berserker to 11 kills on the same map & gametype.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Only top 4 team yet to lose a map in Champ bracket is Rec. Renegades, Splyce, & Tox all lost their Truth CTF matchups.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It could be bias but I felt personally that Splyce was feeling pressured on that slayer.

Strongholds is going to be a washout imo.

CRATOS IS OUT! Gosu finishes Top 16 after getting swept by Trifecta, who will go on to play against Str8 for top 8.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Do we really need a third Shotzy interview with an English person asking him questions about how Splyce t practiced the new maps and how that's going to affect them later in the tournament? The long one on the desk was enough to get everything he had to say out of him with some time left over, really don't need to see it again twice today. Would be nice to get some other people interviewed, but I guess this is the guy Splyce wants on mic all the time? Can we at least bury that line of questioning and move on to asking other questions?

EDIT: Also, really hoping to see one of these CLR3 matches on the secondary stream. Str8 Rippin vs trifecta or Berserker (LATM) vs the last remaining EU team (winner of Fable vs Lucid) would be fun to watch.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Elevate - Lux is on the bravo stream.

E: Lucid 3-1's Fable and will play Berserker for top 8, EU vs LATAM!

E2: Elevate sweeps Lux and will play the winner of Str8-Trifecta.

You're right.

They have one on The Rig don't they? I agree they should put one on Sanc. Tbh I think they missed some chances to throwback to the classic Halo days. Yesterday on stream Walshy and GB I think were talking about the Walshy spot on Sanctuary and how players still call it the Walshy instead of the standard map callout.

I wish they'd have built some of those old call-outs into the remade maps (like Eli on Truth and Walshy on Sanc) because that's what people call them.

Forgive me and my old age...but what is the Walshy spot on Sanc?

Let's go Renegades!

Forgive me and my old age...but what is the Walshy spot on Sanc?

The hiding spot @ car.

• Upvote (+1) 1

These new gametypes have made the competition better. Good to see

• Upvote (+1) 1

Trifecta 3-1 Str8. Shame that series wasn't shown anywhere, had some close games, including a 50-49.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Great series, sad to see Renegades lose, would like new & refreshing winners finals teams. 

Splyce - Rec should be dope.

E: Hitmen sweeps Fung Four, will play the winner of Lucid - Berserker for top 6.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It’s nice to be back casting Halo again. Gonna try and improve and watch the VOD from TOX/RNG to see how I can improve tomorrow but I’m loving it regardless. This event has been so fun. :)

You've been amazing. Really loving you and Walshy together.

• Upvote (+1) 3