CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

A few things mid sat

- feel bad for ryannoob, spartan too addyed. GL ryan, Spartan literally has hips.

- bubu dubu has a little bro Clay who is fucking insane at FFA. He beat Fazel1 like he was bad. Dropping almost 70 percent accuracy both games I watched.

- Did the stream show Frosty enabling assassinations yesterday again Fable?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah, Hitmen vs Gosu Crew should be on the mainstage instead, winner gets second in the pool.

And fung four vs str8 should be streamed, as it's a close match for 2nd as well. Although I understand why they picked these matchups, as they have more big names.

!UPSET ALERT!

Gilkey and the boys on Fung Four are currently 2-2 against Str8, winner will go to Champs Winners Bracket, loser to LBR2.

Edit: Also, Lux is 2-2 against Mock-It, however the results of the series won't matter for either of them.

Edit: Also, Lux is 2-2 against Mock-It, however the results of the series won't matter for either of them.

Would Berserker not have a chance in a 3 way tie at 1-2?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would Berserker not have a chance in a 3 way tie at 1-2?

Oh yeah, you're right, they would have the best map% of the 3 if Lux loses.

Yoo, Gilkey is wearing a Purgatory jersey!

• Upvote (+1) 1

UPSET! Mock-It has upset Lux 3-2 which brings them into a 3-way tie, Berserker should have the best map win% and advance to Champs winners bracket! Lux should go to LBR2, and Mock-It LBR1.

These should be the final groups standings:

A: Rec, Str8, Fung Four, Athletico
B: Tox, Hitmen, Gosu, Fable
C: Renegades, Berserker, Lux, Mock-It!
D: Splyce, Elevate, Lucid, Trifecta

The top 2 of the group goes to Champ winners bracket, #3 goes to LBR2, and #4 to LBR1.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

There should be a single needler with 1 clip on Refuge just for things like this.

You're right.

They have one on The Rig don't they? I agree they should put one on Sanc. Tbh I think they missed some chances to throwback to the classic Halo days. Yesterday on stream Walshy and GB I think were talking about the Walshy spot on Sanctuary and how players still call it the Walshy instead of the standard map callout.

I wish they'd have built some of those old call-outs into the remade maps (like Eli on Truth and Walshy on Sanc) because that's what people call them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You're right.

They have one on The Rig don't they? I agree they should put one on Sanc. Tbh I think they missed some chances to throwback to the classic Halo days. Yesterday on stream Walshy and GB I think were talking about the Walshy spot on Sanctuary and how players still call it the Walshy instead of the standard map callout.

I wish they'd have built some of those old call-outs into the remade maps (like Eli on Truth and Walshy on Sanc) because that's what people call them.

IIRC Ghost said he put a needler on The Rig for moments like Walshy giving T2 a present.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I find it kinda annoying at this point at how much they talk about splyce and some other teams not practicing. Also think advertising that makes halo in general look bad. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

That was the first game of Sanc Slayer I've watched on H5. Is it usually that lopsided?

That was the first game of Sanc Slayer I've watched on H5. Is it usually that lopsided?

When a top 4 team plays a team not in the top 4 then yeah, otherwise not really.

h5 speed + 2 snipes + ring 3 = snowbally against a good team.

Can someone explain to me how sanctuary slayer is less snowbally than Regret slayer? It's not really exciting to watch.

Athletico wins game 5 against Vertacon and will play against Lux in LBR2, Fable 3-1'd Reborn and will go up against Lucid in LBR2, & Skedoodle wins game 5 against Mock-It and will play Fung Four in LBR2.

• Upvote (+1) 3