CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Anyone know if MLG has rosters posted anywhere on their site? I'm trying to see who's on these open teams but couldn't find anything.

Having tournament info linked to in an easily accessible manner is one area I feel MLG has regressed on since they last ran Halo. Back in 2010-2011 you could easily find schedules, rosters, results, venu info, etc. linked on one side bar and easily switch to the same info for the other games being run at the event. Then they added a way to view all the tournament broadcast in a spoiler-free manner. Wish we could go back to that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Trifecta(Ryanoob's team), Fung Four(Druk, Soul Snipe, Juziro, and mr. towel himself; Gilkey), Gosu(Commonly's team), & Mock-It!(Squashy, Looney, WarLord, & Outkast) advance from Open bracket to pool play!

• Upvote (+1) 5

You know what..I haven't followed or watched HCS for past 8 months or so. And seeing how there's a "new" old game type back and different/new maps. It is refreshing AF. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't know about H5 game of the year I don't recall him ever saying that but I can def tell you he's burnt out from trying so hard.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The last round of losers bracket will be played tomorrow, and the winner of their matchups will get to play in the Champs losers bracket!

The matchups:

Operator eSports(Eli Elite, Nebula, Pilez, & Sneaky Bran) - Primal Nation(Halogan, Mr alpha, Revision, & Wu Pockets)

Edax Pro(Brainstorm, Daffs, Manny, & Rob The Turtle) - Lucent eSports(Takedown, El Halo Elite, Painfulness, & The RealBNelly)

Skedoodle(Swish, Neuronical, Galaxy, & Vetra) - Havok(Aries, Sick Story, Sceptify, & 5orrell)

Co-Op(Flurriously, Rivalify, InReality, & iPadiwin) - Guardian's Thicc Jawns(Queenx3, Kkateymarie, jaxxthegoat, & JR2)

As you can see Operator eSports & Skedoodle's rosters are unknown to me, @@Wonderboy gief pls.

Edit: Found them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Wonderboy the thrird person observing is awesome on oddball

Thanks my dude, oddball is a really strange/difficult gametype to observe so happy that third person stuff works out

Any other feedback people have hit me up, positives/negatives both appreciated. Still trying to feel out what works & doesn't work.

That's for esports of the year, I thought you meant the whole game. And moses has never been overtly found of the spartan abilities and sprint so I'd take that with a grain of salt. But yeah, he did actually say that so...I guess I stand corrected.

Thanks my dude, oddball is a really strange/difficult gametype to observe so happy that third person stuff works out

Any other feedback people have hit me up, positives/negatives both appreciated. Still trying to feel out what works & doesn't work.

The only thing i can think of is maybe being quicker on the draw for those top down/zoomed out perspectives. Sometimes they are commentating and you switch and it's over and you have to switch away.

Setting up before you think something may happen maybe might help rather then as it's happening? might also give the casters more to talk about, they can talk about the specific strats happening from a top down before they actually engage in the flank.

So, found Operator's roster and that Skedoodle has Swish on the roster... No idea about the teammates though, anybody knows?

Edit: nvm found it.