CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Lucid wins Truth TS 50-47

Tied 1-1

Probably because Splyce was crippled when they took out GP and SC

First series to not be a 3-0, and both games were incredibly close.

I remember when getting to ring 3 was skillful. Now its just a normal part of the map. (Has been since Reach)

Was it skillful? I mean, it's skillful to hold it, but unless of course I'm just delusional and habitual about it, it's always been a pretty easy jump.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Was it skillful? I mean, it's skillful to hold it, but unless of course I'm just delusional and habitual about it, it's always been a pretty easy jump.

I never played H2 online and I did it for the first time in MCC the first  attempt I made a few years ago.

I cant believe kimbo didnt see the hill being capped behind him

He did, but figured his team were capping blue, which they should have been after the 2 kills they got. He figured they'd trade strongholds and he'd be in an advanced position to catch splyce pushing out.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don’t think I’ll ever get used to the new Str8 logo.

------------------

Platinum Code: laplatpack at halo.gg

Looks like this Lucid squad just needs more practice together. They're all individually very talented and we see glimpses of greatness it is just small misplays like at the end of empire that is costing them games.

Am I seeing this right? Halo is at 5k Twitch viewers while Gears is at 12k?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really hoping this event is a sweatfest, I want to see some huge upsets, looks like we might get it

I really wish they would turn off r9k. It really kills the mood and some of my favorite parts from esports is the chat spamming stuff. I can't even say TOX more than once without that shit stopping me. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

The Lux/Berserker game 5 was insane.

Yeah, glad for whatever issues on mainstage allowed us to see that match. Great games all around.

• Upvote (+1) 1