CyReN

Halo Championship Series 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Not necessarily sure if its possible but i think it would be helpful to newer viewers for the observer to start with sky cam showing where both teams go off the start for a few seconds.

Impossible unfortunately due to low skyboxes & observer mode limitations. Would be cool, maybe for halo infinite if we get a proper observer mode

Any other feedback appreciated, still settling into a rhythm here

• Upvote (+1) 7

Strongside just called Elevate a top 4 NA team...?

Well I mean technically they have a top 4 seed...

Also kimbo and tufoxy really didn't show up that series. Hope they're able to turn it around this weekend.

Didn't they get top 4 in a 2k?

They beat Druk, Gilkey, Juziro, & Soul Snipe for that placing, though.

Edit: Hitmen swept Fable.

If posting a picture of the two events on twitch side by side is toxic, I struggle to imagine how 90% of the stuff that’s been posted in this thread over the years is still up. It’s just the reality.

Moses wasn’t blaming MLG, this game as mishandled for years and even if MLG run 10/10 events for the next 1-2 years it’s going to be a grind to keep any sort of viewership. And there is still plenty that can be improved on the HCS side of things.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Adam keeping it real  :walshy:

yeah Moses has been weirdly bitchy and melodramatic in the past couple months, I think there might be something else going on

• Upvote (+1) 1

If posting a picture of the two events on twitch side by side is toxic, I struggle to imagine how 90% of the stuff that’s been posted in this thread over the years is still up. It’s just the reality.

Moses wasn’t blaming MLG, this game as mishandled for years and even if MLG run 10/10 events for the next 1-2 years it’s going to be a grind to keep any sort of viewership. And there is still plenty that can be improved on the HCS side of things.

I mean he said he is switching to fortnite, scorched earth on the way out? - I dont think its toxic personally, not like what he is saying ISNT true, but its a big change of pace from his overwhemlimgly positive HCS/H5 tweets // Halo 5 is game of the year tweets.

I hate myself for even having this thought... But Halo 5 needs an APM meter.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean he said he is switching to fortnite, scorched earth on the way out? - I dont think its toxic personally, not like what he is saying ISNT true, but its a big change of pace from his overwhemlimgly positive HCS/H5 tweets // Halo 5 is game of the year tweets.

he's just finally gotten to the point most of us have. to me it sucks seeing someone who was into all facets of halo burn out like this

I think a lot of recent negativity probably is that he was so invested in trying to grow HCS for years while being super positive and he didn’t really gain anything personally, the scene continues to falter despite all the time he put into it and he’s probably just tired of being that guy for Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 2

People in that chat arguing controllers take more skill than a kb/m for FPS holy crap. I can't wait to see how H6 plays out on the PC.

Edit: Now I've got a guy PMing me about it. nice

• Upvote (+1) 1

People in that chat arguing controllers take more skill than a kb/m for FPS holy crap. I can't wait to see how H6 plays out on the PC.

Edit: Now I've got a guy PMing me about it. nice

They do.

Do you have the balls to start a debate or do you just want to retreat to your support group and bitch about it?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

They do.

Do you have the balls to start a debate or do you just want to retreat to your support group and bitch about it?

Okay, Waypoint, let's calm down.

Barring that, Taulek has had some weird fucking chokes. Missing people who aren't moving or shooting at him, missing a basic jump on Plaza, and somehow forfeiting a kill on a Magnum player when he had an LR. Instantly turned on. Weird and I can't determine if it's just super chokes of the century or, if he just sucks in general within this skill bracket. Probably former. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why?

Cuz why not?  If they are going to go so mechanically intensive with the game, might as well show how much people have to mash buttons.  Just Tropic Thunder that shit at this point.

I think a lot of recent negativity probably is that he was so invested in trying to grow HCS for years while being super positive and he didn’t really gain anything personally, the scene continues to falter despite all the time he put into it and he’s probably just tired of being that guy for Halo 5.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

They do.

Oh boy we got a badass over here.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Oh boy we got a badass over here.

Would've been more funny if you posted the meme. Just saying.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

They do.

lol don’t worry, there’s no debate, the answer is obvious to anyone who isn’t an idiot

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Would've been more funny if you posted the meme. Just saying.

You really aren’t worth the effort.

• Upvote (+1) 1