Sign in to follow this  
Gugga Leunnam

Halo x Infinity War [Fan Trailer]

A Halo movie done right would be so dope.  Seriously, make the first 5 minutes basically be a retelling by the arbiter of H1, then make the rest of the movie be the arc of H2 and H3 together. Obviously edited for runtime and clarity.  

There have been a lot of talk about a Halo movie and show for so long.  They keep getting delayed or cancelled or whatever.  I hope to god the reason that keeps happening is because they are setting the bar high and really want to make the first video game movie that is actually good.  And i mean a movie based off a game, not Ready Player One.

• Upvote (+1) 1

A Halo movie done right would be so dope.  Seriously, make the first 5 minutes basically be a retelling by the arbiter of H1, then make the rest of the movie be the arc of H2 and H3 together. Obviously edited for runtime and clarity.  

There have been a lot of talk about a Halo movie and show for so long.  They keep getting delayed or cancelled or whatever.  I hope to god the reason that keeps happening is because they are setting the bar high and really want to make the first video game movie that is actually good.  And i mean a movie based off a game, not Ready Player One.

If this does happen, they should have Blur return for the CGI. Matter of fact, make the whole movie CGI.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The way I've always imagined a Halo movie coming to the big screen is starting with the Insurrection arc. A kid loses his family to a terrorist attack and grows up to eventually join the UNSC to help fight against the rebels. Towards the end of the film he meets Sgt. Johnson. Then the next movie follows the events at Harvest and the Spartan program.

I think that order makes sense, I haven't read the books in a while.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If this does happen, they should have Blur return for the CGI. Matter of fact, make the whole movie CGI.

4bUV7Ls.gif

The way I've always imagined a Halo movie coming to the big screen is starting with the Insurrection arc. A kid loses his family to a terrorist attack and grows up to eventually join the UNSC to help fight against the rebels. Towards the end of the film he meets Sgt. Johnson. Then the next movie follows the events at Harvest and the Spartan program.

I think that order makes sense, I haven't read the books in a while.

I think so, too. I'm still not finished reading the Fall of Reach, but I like this plot.