Sign in to follow this  
Teapot

Beach LAN 7 + Halo CE Tournament 8/18-8/25

You guys are far too kind. It's not really the money that's an issue for me, the year I finally go I'll still probably end up donating. It's more a problem of time, which I don't have a lot of or at least don't have time I'm willing to prioritize Halo for.

I really think next year is a real possibility though. We just finished a large work project and I don't think I have anything massive coming up, I'll have the vacation time by Beach LAN next year, as long as nothing comes up that forces me away from work I think I should be good.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Looking forward to watching. Thanks putting it on. I’m sure Patch/Legend are favorites for 2v2. Anyone a favorite for the FFA?

Looking forward to watching. Thanks putting it on. I’m sure Patch/Legend are favorites for 2v2. Anyone a favorite for the FFA?

Legend will win.

I played a warm up on the 27inch tvs and was three omg no problem. I sat on stream station and couldn't hit a thing. Luckily gazzo carries, but holy shit was that intense. Those games were incredibly close and my heart rate def jumped up at the end of all those games lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Big Beach Lan news; Patch and Legend were just knocked down to the losers bracket by Jownz/McDick 3-2.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Could someone share a link & timecode to the Goats v McDick/Jownz series?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sorry for the double post, but I found the Goats v McDick/Jownz series myself. Here it is:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/300214009

(The first three minutes are found here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/300212750)

That's weird, for me it skipped to three hours in during the second series that they played for fun.

For anybody who sees this, the series is at the beginning of the video, not 80% of the wau through.

Thanks for finding this Oby.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's official, your Beach Lan 7 winner is Jownz and McDick. They took the championship match vs. Patch and Legend 4-2.

• Upvote (+1) 8

*queue grinch gif*

And some say Jownz ego grew three times that day.

The whole tournament was insane.

• Upvote (+1) 2