Sign in to follow this  
Teapot

Beach LAN 7 + Halo CE Tournament 8/18-8/25

Always a good time of year when Beach LAN comes around.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Awesome, love to watch the Beach Lan events!

Really wish i was anywhere near good enough to attempt to attend an event like this, that and actually have the money as well.

Beach LAN is literally the only good thing the Halo scene has these days.

Thanks to the crew for keeping it going!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks, Teapot, for doing these posts.  I am pleased to announce that Money Matches is sponsoring the tourney this year and has committed to at least $2,500 towards the prize pool.  I'll do my best to keep yall in the loop as other things get solidified.  We should have the tourney format sorted pretty soon.  Devilman is taking the lead on that.

I want to attend Beach LAN 44. Are y'all taking preorders?
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Thanks, Teapot, for doing these posts. I am pleased to announce that Money Matches is sponsoring the tourney this year and has committed to at least $2,500 towards the prize pool. I'll do my best to keep yall in the loop as other things get solidified. We should have the tourney format sorted pretty soon. Devilman is taking the lead on that.

I know Beach LAN is less formal, but it would be so beneficial to get specific time slots where we should watch the stream to catch the tournament. The tournament was fantastic last year but hard to know when I should be watching it. I know people hop in and out and some series take longer than others but I hope this is something you and dman can accommodate.

So looking forward to watching this year regardless. So wish I could attend this year but it wasn't in the cards. Nothing is going to stop me from coming next year though. Thanks for doing this every year!

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@VinnyMendoza the tourney schedule will be posted in this forum.  I'm still working up the schedule, format and rules but should have something in here soon.  Btw I'm structuring the tourney so that the stream station will have only have top seeded teams playing the best matchups.  In other words, there shouldn't be as many one-sided blowouts on stream this year.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Below is the tourney schedule for Beach LAN 7:

8/19 (Sun) 6:00-9:30 pm EST - FFA Round

8/20 (Mon) 2:00-8:00 pm EST - Pool Play

8/21 (Tue) 2:00-8:30 pm EST - Bracket Play (Day 1)

8/22 (Wed) 2:00-9:30 pm EST - Bracket Play (Day 2)

FFA round seeds pool play.  Pool play seeds the double elimination bracket.

Details on rules and registration to come.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Below is the tourney schedule for Beach LAN 7:

8/19 (Sun) 6:00-9:30 pm EST - FFA Round

8/20 (Mon) 2:00-8:00 pm EST - Pool Play

8/21 (Tue) 2:00-8:30 pm EST - Bracket Play (Day 1)

8/22 (Wed) 2:00-9:30 pm EST - Bracket Play (Day 2)

FFA round seeds pool play.  Pool play seeds the double elimination bracket.

Details on rules and registration to come.

Awesome! Tempted to take the afternoons off... lol

Can't wait to watch fellas. Thanks for hosting the event!

Devilman/McDick - will beach lan be running no spread version of NHE? Oh4 was telling us about it at the last Atlanta Lan. How does it play? 

Can't wait to watch fellas. Thanks for hosting the event!

Devilman/McDick - will beach lan be running no spread version of NHE? Oh4 was telling us about it at the last Atlanta Lan. How does it play?

it could or could not be running. Theyre trying to push it through testing or something

BL7 will have the latest version of NHE on all of the boxes whatever that may be.  Currently the latest version is a private release that has no spread and several other features added since beta v7.  We are currently testing and making bug fixes to try and get v1.0 out before Beach LAN.

• Upvote (+1) 5

BL7 will have the latest version of NHE on all of the boxes whatever that may be.  Currently the latest version is a private release that has no spread and several other features added since beta v7.  We are currently testing and making bug fixes to try and get v1.0 out before Beach LAN.

:fire: 

bless you