Sign in to follow this  
LeandroTrooper

I'm worried about Halo 4's Population

Halo 4 might not be the best game, but for a first time... its good and is going forward imo. But honestly why Reach is in 18th place? I thought people hated it because "is not as close as Halo 3."

:(

Halo 4's numbers are better than what they were a month or so ago.

In average is kinda the same... A month ago was around 31k, right now is around 32k.

I'm just worried... I dont wanna hear someone from Reach telling me that Halo 4 sucks, when Reach wasn't playable for a long time  :(

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 4 is still not better than v7 reach but its coming close.

IF, there's no Sprint in v5/v6 (Is just a question) would you consider it better than Reach's v7? What does it take for it to be better?

IF, there's no Sprint in v5/v6 (Is just a question) would you consider it better than Reach's v7? What does it take for it to be better?

Sprint would be a good start. Descope would be even better. A more consistent BR would be the icing on top.

Unfortunately, the community we have right now is probably the highest it'll be for the game at this point, regardless of what changes.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo: Reach features the single best playlist available on Xbox Live.

Anniversary Classic

Does it have flaws?  Yeah sure, but it also has great maps, TSK pistol, no sprint, power weapons on map, OS and true AC on map -  and the team with the best teamwork and map control wins.

• Upvote (+1) 6

If that were to happen unfortunately it still might not be as good considering that id rather play zealot and countdown down ctf and slayer than the gametypes out now. Especially because of how ctf works in the game but the gap would close significantly with the removal of sprint. I still don't like the h4 br as much as the nb reach dmr but itn is certainly good enough.also there's the no descoping debacle still going on

Descope and No-Sprint would instantly make it better than V7 Reach, but sadly neither of those are coming.

Also: add Onyx Flag/Slayer, add Pitfall CTF, replace Station 9 Extraction and it might be perfect.

Is Coachmayyne dead? I'm shocked I'm posting in a thread about this before him. I'm sure he will follow with a breakdown including a relevant bar graph.

• Upvote (+1) 4

we are only on v4 and we have  aplayable game reach took till v7 lol, but the numbers are bearly going up if at all people like gandhi and the sauceboss are giving s false hope by saying we are coming back and our comunity is growing 

we are only on v4 and we have  aplayable game reach took till v7 lol, but the numbers are bearly going up if at all people like gandhi and the sauceboss are giving s false hope by saying we are coming back and our comunity is growing 

Maybe we're not coming back, but we're making Halo a better game, and we all work together.

Casuals, Competitives and Devs. We've never worked before as a whole including the devs. Bungie did what they wanted to do, thats why Reach was born...

idk 

Maybe we're not coming back, but we're making Halo a better game, and we all work together.

Casuals, Competitives and Devs. We've never worked before as a whole including the devs. Bungie did what they wanted to do, thats why Reach was born...

exactly if anything we are forming the future of halo and as long as 343 listins we will have a good halo 5 and halos to come

Snipers in Reach is still fun, and frankly I wanna break my Halo 4 disc when I play Snipers in it. Otherwise I usually play Halo 4. 

Been wanting to jam a lil Reach Anniversary playlist tho I ain't gonna lie;)

An accurate utility weapon as the starting weapon.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Descope and No-Sprint would instantly make it better than V7 Reach, but sadly neither of those are coming.

Absolutely no way, I dont see much that comp Halo 4 has over v7

-Better rifle

-Static timers

-Weapons without insane ammo

-Working camo and no ghey OS mechanics

-Better rifle

-Movement is alot less clunky than no sprint Halo 4

-Better strafe

-Less aim assist/magnetism

-Better rifle

-Better disc maps in BC/Dammy (needs better weapon layout) Zealot and Countdown.

-No hit markers

-Sniper harder to use

• Upvote (+1) 9

Also: add Onyx Flag/Slayer, add Pitfall CTF, replace Station 9 Extraction and it might be perfect.

Station 9 Extraction is so fun IMO,

Halo: Reach features the single best playlist available on Xbox Live.

Anniversary Classic

Does it have flaws?  Yeah sure, but it also has great maps, TSK pistol, no sprint, power weapons on map, OS and true AC on map -  and the team with the best teamwork and map control wins.

This this this. Such a big skill gap too, hence why blow out scores are far higher than any other Reach/4 playlist. If you arent great, you arent getting over 20 kills.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Clarify. You know something we don't know about no sprint don't you?

Clarify. You know something we don't know about no sprint don't you?

He knows how it feels to be a Halo player and be constantly let down.

• Upvote (+1) 2

we are only on v4 and we have aplayable game reach took till v7 lol, but the numbers are bearly going up if at all people like gandhi and the sauceboss are giving s false hope by saying we are coming back and our comunity is growing

We're coming, Swiper, we're coming!