Sign in to follow this  
LeandroTrooper

I'm worried about Halo 4's Population

Exactly, the H4 sniper feels really clunky.. I mean I'm pretty good with it, It just takes much more focus from me to land headshots compared to Reach's. Maybe it's because I still haven't fully adapted to flinch, but Descoping has always been easier for me to snipe with

Ugh Flinch.. even the best players I know can not stand attempting to play Halo 4 when having to fight against so many different mechanics, elements, just to earn kills. I played fine in Halo 2, 3, Reach, but I can not stand playing Halo 4 in its current state, or attempting to fight against Flinch when I should have had someone dead to rights :/, its worse when you play on a higher sensitivity to, your reticule is literally every where. I still play it with friends to help them with their Map Designs, Game-types, but I will out right admit I suck balls at this game at the moment since I do not play it often enough to adjust to it and you can not simply adapt or learn Flinch, its just completely random.

Nah. If Halo:Reach ahd rankings, that means the MLG playlist would have rankings and a lot of people prefer MLG v7 over Halo 4. CoD jumping? Halo:CE had low jump height too. DMR was fine with no bloom. Less bullet magnetism than Halo 4 and extremely consistent and accurate, why would not want that?. I heard they could've made it a 4sk, but a lot of people thought that was bad for some reason.

LOL! Hi doom. I have the oG troll, do you want it?

So happy to hear Ghost is in charge of the settings.

I guess the general consensus of the community does not mean much...

Why cant we at least TEST no sprint game-types? I doubt Ghost would say no to that, there must be politics going on behind the scenes preventing him from getting the NS game-types...

Reach is fun, it just took all the way to v7 to make it playable. H4 is just doomed along with the franchise unless no-descope is removed.

LOL! Hi doom. I have the oG troll, do you want it?

Lol this guy. Naw it's all good. I'm content with the 4 l's.

Why cant we at least TEST no sprint game-types? I doubt Ghost would say no to that, there must be politics going on behind the scenes preventing him from getting the NS game-types...

People have, and you still can. As long as you dont FS it, you dont get banned. Its pretty easy to make your own NS gametype these days, takes about 2 minutes.

People have, and you still can. As long as you dont FS it, you dont get banned. Its pretty easy to make your own NS gametype these days, takes about 2 minutes.

I know...but it means nothing until its officially being tested and being considered for settings. I am just surprised Ghost wont even consider it if true....oh well H4 and H5 default sprint here we come  :rolleyes:

PJQfZ9V.pngl8  :lxthul:

That webiste is not 100% trustful, once I saw the population in war games between 39k-41k and when I checked the website it only said around 29k.

Why? :o 

I guess the general consensus of the community does not mean much...

I once made a post about why not testing "modded no-sprint gametypes" there are indeed lots of gametypes without sprint and 120% speed.... Saucey explained that it would only make another discussion of Sprint vs No-Sprint and negative comments towards Eric (Ghost) and he proceed to lock my post. I guess he's right, we can't start a topic (No sprint) without 300 paragraphs. 

A month or so ago I began casting Halo and thus the numbers have gone up, AGL breaks a stream record, and moral is at an all time high...

You're welcome.

*drops the mic*

;P

• Upvote (+1) 6

That webiste is not 100% trustful, once I saw the population in war games between 39k-41k and when I checked the website it only said around 29k.

Why? :o

They take a snapshot every hour, maybe it missed that peak. Overall it's pretty accurate though. 30k is pretty much peak these days and it isn't going anywhere.

A month or so ago I began casting Halo and thus the numbers have gone up, AGL breaks a stream record, and moral is at an all time high...

You're welcome.

*drops the mic*

;P

You forgot to kick a speaker over...but either way *devil horns* 

That picture gave me polio...

wut

i quoted your post and removed the picture... above was what was left.

beyond messup?

Ghost touched on no sprint in last night's First Strike episode and doesn't plan to remove it. 

oh my god the quotes on this website, funkychickn showed up as overkill on my screen until i posted this message

anybody have a time for the above?

47K!? THATS ACTUALLY A LOT! #NoKidding #Seriously #ForeverAlone

Just be happy were not in GoWJ territory yet....

BTB objective and H4 GC playlist seemed to have raised the population in the last few weeks.

47K!? THATS ACTUALLY A LOT! #NoKidding #Seriously #ForeverAlone

compared to the newktown playlist which has nearly double...

There's so many reason Halo 4's population is low. Maps, Gameplay mechanics, no real ranking system, CoachMayne slagging it all day long.

I believe it can become a great game, just hope its this year and not 2 months before halo 5...

My friend is the biggest casual player ever, he plays what ever game is out, he loved halo 3, you want to know why? because there were ranks which partied him with same skilled players.... He told me this week that he hated halo 4. It honestly doesn't surprise me, if you take away the games biggest and most important feature people are going to leave.

Oh boy.

Reading through this thread makes me feel like Im on THC again.

Ew. Bye. :ghost:

So you prefer flinch, no descope, sprint, AA's and an inconsistent primary rifle?

Never prefered flinch, would love descope back, and I like the H4 BR, works fine. But unfortunately I've never been a fan of the DMR. I quit Reach before the changes so it'll always leave a bad taste in my mouth. The only tourny I could watch more than 10 minutes of was Columbus 2012 and it did look 100 times better, but I just felt like I was having no fun playing reach, and that never changed. I have so much fun on H4 and I just try to ignore all the hate. Last 2-3 H4 tournys have been amazing to watch. I would love alot of things to change in H4 or maybe change before H5 but I love Halo, so I'm gonna play regardless. Call me crazy =/ 

I have 43 days played on H4 right now, with 124,528 kills in MM and Customs combined. If there was a kickass ranking system in place like Blops2 or LoL, I might forget what the sun looks like. And with Joshua Menke on board, maybe its possible. But then again I'm a very positive person......although I'm no Dersky lol

Say what you will about sprint/nodescope/ect but the biggest issue is how we have the worst selection of maps out of any Halo series ever. Sprint isn't even that big of a problem in this game - I feel like bringing back descope is much more imperative to making this game better and have a larger skill gap but that won't change this cycle so no use in crying over it. If we could actually have some good maps we could actually have a pretty decent game on our hands. Instead we have maps like Adrift/Abandon/Haven in our most competitive settings which is sad. 

• Upvote (+1) 1