Silos

The "I'm going to worlds!" thread

Hey everybody,

So I'm heading to Seattle for the worlds event in a few weeks and I would love to meet all of you wonderful people who are also going. I'll try to keep this initial post updated with all of the cool things going on, but feel free to post in here with anything you may feel is relevant.

I'm flying in on the Thursday and flying out Monday. So I'll be around all weekend. On the Friday I'll be walking around the venue in a tee shirt with "Silos" on the back, and the front will have a spartan helmet with a cowboy hat on it. Saturday and Sunday I'll update this post with a photo so you know who to look for and hopefully I can introduce you to a few other members from there. I have no idea what most of you look like, so unless you post a photo I'll mostly be relying on you to find me. Otherwise feel free to tag me on here or tweet at me (Twitter handle: SilosTheVillain) and we can try to find each other.

I'm going to the event with a couple other people, and we all have VIP tickets. I've never been to an MLG event so I don't really know how much space is designated for general vs VIP, or what exactly there is to do in each area. But I'll be around. Please feel free to come hang out with us and we can talk rent, the cummies, and maybe even a little Halo throughout the weekend.

I'm also going to plug Pono's Seattle guide here, for anybody who may not have seen it: http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/17717-ponos-guide-to-seattle-for-the-hwc/

If you have something you would like to add, let me know and I'll happily update this post. Otherwise I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!

Current known list of Beyond members attending:

Myself

Hipstertle

Sandman

Moa

Matclan

Hidden Xperia

Suprmatic

Y3wish

HoesCallMeBrian

Pono

JuggernautAJ

aFreudianTrip

GrimBrother One

Infinity

And of course all the talent

https://twitter.com/Halo/status/981733932768026629?s=19

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'll be attending the event as well. Unfortunately I'll be getting there Saturday morning and leaving Sunday night so I won't be there that long but this will be my first Halo event so I'm still pretty psyched. If my beyond hoodie gets to me in time I'll be wearing that so I'll be easy to spot. If not I'll post what I'm wearing. Even though I don't post much I'm always on the site so It would be cool to meet some of you guys.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'll be attending the event as well. Unfortunately I'll be getting there Saturday morning and leaving Sunday night so I won't be there that long but this will be my first Halo event so I'm still pretty psyched. If my beyond hoodie gets to me in time I'll be wearing that so I'll be easy to spot. If not I'll post what I'm wearing. Even though I don't post much I'm always on the site so It would be cool to meet some of you guys.

Awesome! I'm looking forward to meeting you then. I ordered some of the Beyond stuff, but my estimated day of arrival is the day I fly to Seattle so sadly I doubt I'll be repping it alongside you.

I will be in Seattle all weekend for Worlds. Will be repping the  :beyond: flag hoodie, granted it ships in time. Worlds will be the second event I've attended since MLG Cbus 2012. Excited to meet up with everyone. Worlds hype! :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Repping the hometown! Haven't decided what exactly I'll be rocking to the event, but I'll be there with friends. Come up and say hi!

Hope my guide was helpful to some of you guys!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't wait to avoid all of you on the weekend so my shill pay doesn't get deducted.

just kidding it'll be my crippling anxiety that makes me avoid you all

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'll be there. Look for the tall northern jazzy freak with a mustache and no dress sense!

Listen, I was hoping you folks across the pond would get this reference. Especially with my pic. Don't let me down.

Not sure if anybody would be interested, but early afternoon on Thursday (like 1:00 PM) myself and my two friends are thinking of hitting up the K1 Speed gokart place in Seattle. We were going to rent a car and we'll have a couple spots left, if anybody wishes to join us you're more than welcome to.

Day one done, for any team beyond people at the venue I'm wearing a yellow shirt today with Silos on the back. On the front it says Calgary Halo. I'll also be wearing a Mikwen hat. Come say what's up!

Also a bunch of us are wanting to get together for a Beyond photo at some point this weekend. No further details right now but I'll keep people posted.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Day one done, for any team beyond people at the venue I'm wearing a yellow shirt today with Silos on the back. On the front it says Calgary Halo. I'll also be wearing a Mikwen hat. Come say what's up!

Also a bunch of us are wanting to get together for a Beyond photo at some point this weekend. No further details right now but I'll keep people posted.

lemme know when fam. I know @@Infinity was trying to get a ton of us together.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Last day tomorrow, this event has flown by. I'll be wearing a Beyond shirt tomorrow with the BR on it, as well as a Mikwen hat.

Can't wait for the photo as well with everyone.