Sign in to follow this  
Scarecrow

Sea Of Thieves Discussion

Looks interesting, I have my doubts about it though.

Bunch of my friends are picking it up though, so I'll probably do the same just to play with them

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really hoping the Cross-Play works well. One of the biggest draws for me. 

Looking to hopefully see more content in the full release as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Really hoping the Cross-Play works well. One of the biggest draws for me. 

Looking to hopefully see more content in the full release as well.

Worked wonderfully during the alpha test. Me and my brother loved it!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hoping it's not too repetitive as that is the bggest complaint I've seen so far.  I am thinking about getting game pass to try it.  Does anyone know if game pass will allow playing on PC?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hoping it's not too repetitive as that is the bggest complaint I've seen so far.  I am thinking about getting game pass to try it.  Does anyone know if game pass will allow playing on PC?

I will be using my free 14 day trial when SOT comes out. Awesome that it will be included on Game Pass.

Anyone else find the game slightly underwhelming and boring.

Im playing solo right now. It would be a lot more fun with a crew you actually know.

Im playing solo right now. It would be a lot more fun with a crew you actually know.

I dunno I was playing with 3 other friends and we all thought it was meh

This could be one of the emptiest games I've ever played. I can't even believe they released the game like this. There's nothing to fucking do. Sailing the ship with three friends is fun as hell, but there's just nothing to do once you realize the game ONLY consists of three sets of copycat quests which give you gold which ONLY buy cosmetic items.

This could be one of the emptiest games I've ever played. I can't even believe they released the game like this. There's nothing to fucking do. Sailing the ship with three friends is fun as hell, but there's just nothing to do once you realize the game ONLY consists of three sets of copycat quests which give you gold which ONLY buy cosmetic items.

That was my worry from the beta and it sucks to see it come true

Fighting people is pretty fun. A buddy and I were spinning around the cutlass in the small ship (galleon?).

But yeah, its a SUPER basic game. The game is fun because of your friends, not the actual game.