Nokt

Your Most Anticipated Titles of 2018

Sea of Thieves

WoW expansion

RDR2

I guess the inevitable total failure from Anthem. I want Anthem to be good but nobody should have faith in that company doing anything in that style of game except trying to charge everyone for everything

Looking forward to whatever Nintendo has in store.

Praying for Melee HD.

You know, now that I think about it there is nothing coming out recently for the switch that I am really excited about.

Mostly a bunch of ports. Metroid Prime 4 and Pokemon RPG, but I doubt either of those release in 2018. Melee with some online multiplayer added would be pretty sweet.

Sea of Thieves

WoW expansion

RDR2

I guess the inevitable total failure from Anthem. I want Anthem to be good but nobody should have faith in that company doing anything in that style of game except trying to charge everyone for everything

Are we sure Battle for Azeroth is coming out next year?

Are we sure Battle for Azeroth is coming out next year?

Yes. Unless Blizzard has by far the longest wait between expansions they've ever had its coming out this coming December at the absolute latest. Most are assuming something more like August/September as the final raid tier dropped this November and the average is roughly 8-10 months from there. Plus what they showed off at Blizzcon was more complete than some previous expansions with about the same time frame

Quake Champions...If it somehow turns into a good Quake game...great. If it doesn't, hey train-wrecks are kind of fun to watch happen for the spectacle. Part of the enjoyment of being a Quake fan since Q3A  is wondering how they are gonna fuck it up with their unnecessary BS this time? Also Anthem and Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire.

Quake Champions.

Fortnite PvE

DUSK

Some LISA fangames.

Meh.  Most of the only games I've liked recently have been indie titles that just popped up out of complete nowhere.  I guess that's what I'm anticipating from 2018.

• Red Dead Redemption 2
  • God of War
  • Spider-Man
  • Far Cry 5
  • A Way Out
  • Metro Exodus
  • Ori and the Will of the Wisps
  • Detroit Become Human

I'm sure there are tons more not announced yet, seems like another great year ahead!

Yes. Unless Blizzard has by far the longest wait between expansions they've ever had its coming out this coming December at the absolute latest. Most are assuming something more like August/September as the final raid tier dropped this November and the average is roughly 8-10 months from there. Plus what they showed off at Blizzcon was more complete than some previous expansions with about the same time frame

Makes sense.

To be honest its definitely my most anticipated thing for next year except for maybe Pokemon on Switch.

Sea of thieves at the moment. I'm just hoping there's a little more content than what's been shown.

It seems you were correct.

SoulCal 6

Dark Souls Remastered

MCC

I jumped onto the Souls series way to late. Started with bloodborne and then DS3.

Looking forward to playing DS:R in May.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I jumped onto the Souls series way to late. Started with bloodborne and then DS3.

Looking forward to playing DS:R in May.

It is very very different. Some things are much better, some things I'm not a fan of. It's definitely an incredible experience though

• Upvote (+1) 1

DUSK Episode 3

AMID EVIL

Underworld Ascendant

BattleTech

Bard's Tale IV

Metroid Prime 4(?!)

Flawless PC port of Monster Hunter World

Vampyr

System Shock (recently put on hiatus)