Sign in to follow this  
Mint Blitz

343 Please FIX your game - A Comprehensive Doc on Required H5 Changes

This is some well organized feedback, but honestly I think there are a lot of other really bad issues that you didn't address. Definitely not an end-all document.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is some well organized feedback, but honestly I think there are a lot of other really bad issues that you didn't address. Definitely not an end-all document.

Then start suggesting what to add..

I'm kind of with Infinity, I feel there's a lot of other things that could be added. But I'm not sure if your document is supposed to be "What we want" or if it's more "This is what we'll tolerate".

Like I want CTF overtime rules to change. I would like to remove some of the weapon clutter from the map. I would like to switch sword out due to the speed boost (maybe all short range weapons due to sprint/thrust). Less aim assist on a lot of the weapons. I don't want to see any DLC maps due to not liking any of them (you said potentially Mercy, I wouldn't even want that). While some of these are possible, I don't think 343 is interested in lowering aim assist of the sniper rifle again.

Quick note, I'm not saying my opinions are similar to Infinity on this. I just agree it feels some things are missing. I think your writeup is definitely solid though, I don't want to take away from it.

I would suggest a small change to your ranking idea too. Maybe my idea is worse, I don't know. But change it instead of a forced "two divisions" after five minutes make it more of a "top 20% of the current online playerbase", or whatever number you want to use. Point is, if there was only silvers online, I think it's okay for an onyx player to face silver and allowing them to face the "top 20%" of people online will make it the closest possible. If there's a ton of onyxes online, then your pool of people would be just onyx players.

I'm kind of with Infinity, I feel there's a lot of other things that could be added. But I'm not sure if your document is supposed to be "What we want" or if it's more "This is what we'll tolerate".

Like I want CTF overtime rules to change. I would like to remove some of the weapon clutter from the map. I would like to switch sword out due to the speed boost (maybe all short range weapons due to sprint/thrust). Less aim assist on a lot of the weapons. I don't want to see any DLC maps due to not liking any of them (you said potentially Mercy, I wouldn't even want that). While some of these are possible, I don't think 343 is interested in lowering aim assist of the sniper rifle again.

Quick note, I'm not saying my opinions are similar to Infinity on this. I just agree it feels some things are missing. I think your writeup is definitely solid though, I don't want to take away from it.

I would suggest a small change to your ranking idea too. Maybe my idea is worse, I don't know. But change it instead of a forced "two divisions" after five minutes make it more of a "top 20% of the current online playerbase", or whatever number you want to use. Point is, if there was only silvers online, I think it's okay for an onyx player to face silver and allowing them to face the "top 20%" of people online will make it the closest possible. If there's a ton of onyxes online, then your pool of people would be just onyx players.

Added the overtime rules, sword speed (which is being swapped out in competitive already with the Relic Sword) and the clutter of weapons

• Upvote (+1) 2