Sign in to follow this  
pharmassists

Fortnite Discussion

Hey guys, sorry for coming out of nowhere, but I just wanted to share our blog piece on the best weapons for Fortnite (at least, what we think are the best ones):

https://blog.playerauctions.com/survival-shooter/best-weapons-in-fornite/

We write a lot about online games and I hope you could visit us! If there's anything wrong with the article/infos, just let me know! :D

Both your article title and link misspell 'Fortnite' 

GJ

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey guys, sorry for coming out of nowhere, but I just wanted to share our blog piece on the best weapons for Fortnite (at least, what we think are the best ones):

https://blog.playerauctions.com/survival-shooter/best-weapons-in-fornite/

We write a lot about online games and I hope you could visit us! If there's anything wrong with the article/infos, just let me know! :D

I disagree with everything in that article

If all of you haven't made the switch to builder pro you need to do it right now. It may suck initially but it's so much better than combat pro.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If all of you haven't made the switch to builder pro you need to do it right now. It may suck initially but it's so much better than combat pro.

I 100% can back this statement up.  It sets each building piece as it's own trigger/bumper, so there's no need to scroll through pieces anymore.

It's so much more fluid and makes building much faster and smoother.

Getting hot W's lately!!!!! Actually streaming Fornite right now on twitch. Doing a $25 amazon gift card giveaway tonight to all followers! So hop in and say and let me know if you came from Team Beyond!

www.twitch.tv/RileyP33

#ShamelessPlug

Short Fortnite edit I made. Hope you guys enjoy. I also intend to make more of these so stay tuned. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Short Fortnite edit I made. Hope you guys enjoy. I also intend to make more of these so stay tuned. 

Super cool man! I really enjoy what REPLAY has brought to the community!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja took over the world eh! The total GOAT.

Ninja took over the world eh! The total GOAT.

The amount of money he is making is astronomical.  Absolutely destroying the payouts of an entire season of Halo events by himself each month! 

Sidenote - I have been trying to get better at the game, still kinda suck and dont have a solo win.  Would love to play with some people on XBox - GT is ABearInTheWoods.  

The amount of money he is making is astronomical.  Absolutely destroying the payouts of an entire season of Halo events by himself each month! 

Sidenote - I have been trying to get better at the game, still kinda suck and dont have a solo win.  Would love to play with some people on XBox - GT is ABearInTheWoods.  

I'm so bad! I don't think I've ever been so shit at a game in my life. It's the the whole building aspect, I just can't bend my head around it. I don't have a mic ATM but I'll pick one up and would like to play with some peeps for sure. 

I'm so bad! I don't think I've ever been so shit at a game in my life. It's the the whole building aspect, I just can't bend my head around it. I don't have a mic ATM but I'll pick one up and would like to play with some peeps for sure. 

Heck yeah we can get after it - dont worry im nothing great either.  Get out built on the reg. 

When when is the "Save the World" portion going to be free? I kind of figured that would be a good E3 announcement, but apparently not.

When when is the "Save the World" portion going to be free? I kind of figured that would be a good E3 announcement, but apparently not.

cos no one cares lol.

On 6/13/2018 at 9:29 PM, Apoll0 said:

When when is the "Save the World" portion going to be free? I kind of figured that would be a good E3 announcement here, but apparently not.

I did not like Fornite earlier. But after I started to play pubg with this special tool, I understood that a lot of attempts to start Fortnite earlier were not effective. PUBG is really the best for me now even more. Not only more effective, but interesting, as well.

Both Fortnite and PUBG are good games to play but I feel Fortnite requires more skill.