CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I've been playing H5 all day and BR starts are definitely needed. It is so easy to crossmap people with the pistol and the br seems so much more balanced.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 5

I've been playing H5 all day and BR starts are definitely needed. It is so easy to crossmap people with the pistol and the br seems so much more balanced.

Why should we spawn with a (now) shitty weapon? It's so boring to use now. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

i won't even comment on how dumb downed gunfights are in this custom 8's. as if gunfights weren't slowed enough because of thrust

I've been playing H5 all day and BR starts less aim assist and bullet magnetism* are definitely needed. It is so easy to crossmap people with the pistol and the br seems so much more balanced this would really address the issue.*

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It is the opposite of boring to use. What is boring is spawning and then being crossmapped 3 times in a row by the magnum.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I've been playing H5 all day and BR starts less aim assist and bullet magnetism* are definitely needed. It is so easy to crossmap people with the pistol and the br seems so much more balanced this would really address the issue.*

No it's definitely the br that is better

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Al

An example of the Magnum's magnetism:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Frostbite%20XV2/gif/MellowRespectfulCranefly

Not saying we should have BR starts or shouldn't. All I'm saying is that anyone who isn't blind should be able to see why this is a problem.

Edit: Slow the clip down to .25x 

All that magnetism and I'm still out here looking like Hellen Keller trying to hit my shots. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

No it's definitely the br that is better

You literally said that the pistol is too easy to use. The solution to that problem is to have less assistance from the game, not RANDOM spread. The BR isn't harder, it's just inconsistent.

• Upvote (+1) 4

it's gonna be a rude awakening for pros thinking these starts will even out the playing field. Individual skill is nerfed to hell here as most gunfights leave you oneshot assuming you haven't been bumrush melee'd. Optic is going to have a field day with this teamshot fest, and it's going to suck to watch (even for fans of them). 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

it's gonna be a rude awakening for pros thinking these starts will even out the playing field. Individual skill is nerfed to hell here as most gunfights leave you oneshot assuming you haven't been bumrush melee'd. Optic is going to have a field day with this teamshot fest, and it's going to suck to watch (even for fans of them). 

As a fan of OpTic i can confirm that watching them shit on teams is in fact, not boring. Not for me anyway. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

But what about those tens of thousands of viewers combing to see BR starts.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

As a fan of OpTic i can confirm that watching them shit on teams is in fact, not boring. Not for me anyway. 

As a fellow fan, I don't want teams to have excuses as to why they can't beat them. The AR/radar kids meme was stupid enough as it was.

As a fellow fan, I don't want teams to have excuses as to why they can't beat them. The AR/radar kids meme was stupid enough as it was.

I see where you're coming from there. And ya the whole "OG can't win without ARs" was fucking ********.

• Upvote (+1) 1