CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

In b4 Neighbot takes down Splyce

let us all remember neighbor's best montage in memory of this glorious news

• Upvote (+1) 6

AND WHAT IF NEIGHBOR TRASH-TALKED SPRINT HALO ON TWITTER BECAUSE HE KNEW THAT 343 WAS GOING BACK TO CLASSIC HALO AND THEREFORE FELT COMFORTABLE CRITICIZING SPRINT???????

The Halo 6 hype is becoming unbearable.

• Upvote (+1) 2

In b4 Neighbot takes down Splyce

Is he being serious? Bcs that would be pretty awesome. Last I heard he was still really good.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is he being serious? Bcs that would be pretty awesome. Last I heard he was still really good.

Yea it's hard to tell if he's being serious. I think he'll start streaming, idk about competing.

He was definitely one of the most talented Halo players IMO. I feel like he looks at the scene and sees some of the players who he used to play with still competing (IE Pistola, Lunchbox, APG, Ace, Snipedown, etc.) and knows that he's talented enough to be at their level or higher if he put the work in.

I would love if Neighbor came back to play. He definitely still has the talent, and I think people still don't realize how good he was back in late 2009-2010. 

... I will settle for streaming though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Orlando 07 neighbor is the best neighbor.

Assholes blew it at champs though. We were all rooting for you!

what if Corporate Optic drops the CoD team, and then the team joins Tox.......

lol who am I kidding. things definitely aren't the same with OG anymore though in so many different ways. RIP

• Upvote (+1) 3

On paper, a lot of combinations of those TD teams should've dominated. Neighbor & Hysteria were monsters in H3

• Upvote (+1) 1

neighbor hoped on xbc before mcc dropped and was pretty much the best player out of everyone who still no lifed that shit every day for h2

lol who am I kidding. things definitely aren't the same with OG anymore though in so many different ways. RIP

Top16 is rough. They need a change at this point. Too lazy and complacent
  • Upvote (+1) 1

neighbor hoped on xbc before mcc dropped and was pretty much the best player out of everyone who still no lifed that shit every day for h2

That's probably because he kept playing through H3/Reach etc. It seems to apply less with CE but for the rest as long as its someone that continued to compete at the high end skill mostly carries over between the games

What happened to them now?

On paper, a lot of combinations of those TD teams should've dominated. Neighbor & Hysteria were monsters in H3

NEIGHBOR was a god. He was still placing 2nd in 2011 when Halo was dying.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Halo Online pretty much confirmed to me that Halo is definitely better without Sprint and Spartan Abilities.

It took you Halo Online to figure that out, huh.

what are pc requirements for Halo Online at 60fps?

I’m the biggest Neighbor fanboy on earth but I doubt be could be a top-tier competitor at this point, plus he was likely trolling

What happened to them now?

Terrible placing at Seattle, and as you can see by one of the tweets above, there appear to be some issues internally to say the least lol.

let us all remember neighbor's best montage in memory of this glorious news

That's way too much passion and emotion  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I've heard people say that Halo Online doesn't play well with a mouse and keyboard.  Does anyone know if that's the case and, if so, why that would be?  I love Halo, but I'm not really a fan of playing FPS games with a controller anymore.