CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

These TOX ads for the razor sponsor are great lol

I like the bathroom walls, the design is nice.

Also TJ rocking the Cavs hoodie...  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 3

As an RNG fan I'm happy they won but they will not win a single bracket match playing like this. Ace, APG, and LBX are just entirely incapable of staying alive and winning more than 40% of their fights right now.

• Upvote (+1) 4

That series makes me sad that wise doesnt move on. They are a top 6 team in a super strong group

• Upvote (+1) 4

Too close for comfort.
Had me sweating hard, but gg's Wise Gaming they fought harder than I expected and earned my respect.
RNG's my boys are going to have to step it up and put on their warfaces.

• Upvote (+1) 3

He was making plays. 

Can you cite a play except for 1) the battle he won at Snipe game 1 which allowed RNG to get the 2nd cap (the one in which Demon D was looking at him and missed because of an admittedly clutch LBX crouch I think) and 2) the play he made with camo game 4, which is really the play he shouldve been able to make anyway, and it was really dependent on Neptune regardless?

He wasn't on the POV much but all I saw in the kill feed was him getting killed a lot. For what it's worth, Neptune is not playing his best at all either.

Thanks dude, not updated yet but really want to see who infused would most likely play in lb.

Also really not sure how to feel. Really like the players on Renegades but want to see wise really push into CB.

Showing Infused vs Splyce on the schedule at the bottom of the stream

Demon D played really well that series.

He's been great the past year or so. I'm kinda surprised he hasn't gotten any offers for better teams.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Clutch is ruthless. I love it.

He definitely putting out a show but I am thinking if he didn't take it bit too far. He might be not the best person to go that far honestly.

Showing Infused vs Splyce on the schedule at the bottom of the stream

Yeah just wanted to see how the lb would likely play out.

Why do most assists determine the FFA winner if there's a tie? Shouldn't least amount of deaths be the tie-breaker?

Seems like assists shouldn't really mean much in FFA.

• Upvote (+1) 1

He wasn't on the POV much 

Are you basing how well he is playing off the kill feed alone or did you see bad plays? All I saw other than what you mentioned was him clutching up big battles when we were watching Wise players. His ability to change games still impresses me even as a top 6 seed.