CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Haven't we seen multiple sources say that the TO is NOT MLG?

Not definitively, just people tweeting they wouldn't be surprised or that they wouldn't mind.

Haven't we seen multiple sources say that the TO is NOT MLG?

Noone knows man we're all grasping at straws and making shit up because we're bored as fuck right now Halo-wise.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wait, did I miss #WhereIsWorlds fun again? Last year was great, maybe it's time to make a comeback

WE BACK

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is anyone else bothered by the fact that Optic Halo's win hasn't been mentioned on two straight Visions? Like wtf, they're probably the best competitive team Optic has ever had and they get no acknowledgment? 

One theory is that it's Hecz's way of protesting the HCS for their lack of coverage of Optic at Denver along with other shortcomings, but that seems kinda unfair to the players.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol, why not just get Hecz to state his criticisms on the episode? Would definitely be more effective than not covering the event at all.

Honestly the main reason I’ve been waiting for a Halo section the last two vision was for the Hecz Roast

Lol, why not just get Hecz to state his criticisms on the episode? Would definitely be more effective than not covering the event at all.

He did state his criticisms on a vlog for worlds.

One theory is that it's Hecz's way of protesting the HCS for their lack of coverage of Optic at Denver along with other shortcomings, but that seems kinda unfair to the players.

Your team just won a big event lol talk about it on vision. I admire Hector for everything he's built but I rarely even see him at Halo events. The entire green wall typically shows up for CoD. I know it's Halo 5 and our events are blah blah blah but still..support your teams in everyway possible.(not saying he doesn't support the OpTic Halo team)

• Upvote (+1) 8

Wait, did I miss #WhereIsWorlds fun again? Last year was great, maybe it's time to make a comeback

Coming back just for the easy +rep smh

• Upvote (+1) 1

Your team just won a big event lol talk about it on vision. I admire Hector for everything he's built but I rarely even see him at Halo events. The entire green wall typically shows up for CoD. I know it's Halo 5 and our events are blah blah blah but still..support your teams in everyway possible.(not saying he doesn't support the OpTic Halo team)

Just want to say that I don't think that's what's going on, just a theory. Realistically they just didn't have anyone filming at the event, so no footage for Vision.

https://youtu.be/TKF2-8KSAzs?t=7m53s

Also. Interesting response by PJ when asked if he's switching to CoD  :thinking:

Just want to say that I don't think that's what's going on, just a theory. Realistically they just didn't have anyone filming at the event, so no footage for Vision.

https://youtu.be/TKF2-8KSAzs?t=7m53s

Also. Interesting response by PJ when asked if he's switching to CoD  :thinking:

Yeah I was sort of surprised that Hitch wasn't at Denver filming for vision. But oh well. Maybe they are busy with the move or something

Is anyone else bothered that Optic Halo's win hasn't been mentioned on two straight Visions? They're probably the best competitive team Optic has ever had and they get no acknowledgment? 

Optic is focusing on there new teams announcement and the move to Dallas there was a Gears event and a CSGO event that happened as well in the past couple of months and neither of them got any mentions on Vision either.

Is anyone else bothered that Optic Halo's win hasn't been mentioned on two straight Visions? They're probably the best competitive team Optic has ever had and they get no acknowledgment? 

OpTic has had really short visions because of WW2 and the move. 

I thought it was pretty obvious considering they haven't announced their league team on Vision, gears info etc

My gamer tag is my forum name. Thanks man!

Apparently these packs aren't giftable for some reason? Never had this problem before.

@@Tashi