CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Ripsnorter - something extraordinary.

So a babbling ripsnorter, I'm assuming the guy was yelling callouts or something while doing great things in game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Game 7 loser's finals, Immunity vs Authority

twitch.tv/halo

• Upvote (+1) 6

This series is really hype twitch.tv/Halo Immunity vs Authority game 7 for the last spot for Worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds and Australian Translation Discussion‏.

Those snipes in the rig slayer were disgusting. As much as I would have loved to see a blabbing ripsnorter at worlds, happy to see immunity continue to be great in the region.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i always enjoy watching the ANZ region compete 

they have a lot of heart and character, it's nice seeing players react after games

I wish I could be there *camera emoji*

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just what Team Liquid wants, another second place team.

oof
  • Upvote (+1) 2

So apparently the Halo team left Optic because they weren't happy with the upper management or the salary. Sad!

https://clips.twitch.tv/EnchantingResoluteBobaYouWHY

You have to think that Ex-OG had to have feelers out there for them to drop their org.

Makes me think a team that exited Halo may jump back in.

I wonder if Evil Geniuses would be a good fit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Optic CoD team really isn't that good anymore. They haven't won an event in a while, right?

Viewership isn't all the impressive either (better than Halo, but still).

Idk, feels more like Optic Halo standing up for themselves than the team outright dropping them, and then that dickhead posted the balloon meme just to spite them, not really as a reason for dropping them. 

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The Optic CoD team really isn't that good anymore. They haven't won an event in a while, right?

Viewership isn't all the impressive either (better than Halo, but still).

Idk, feels more like Optic Halo standing up for themselves than the team outright dropping them, and then that dickhead posted the balloon meme just to spite them, not really as a reason for dropping them. 

Reminds me a lot of when I was in high school and my girlfriend broke up with me so I crafted a tweet to make it seem like it was my decision. 

It was my decision though seriously.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I don't want to be mean or anything, but from what I have seen, I don't think any Anz team can finish top10 at world's. Skill ceiling of some of the players is pretty high (Seduce, Junior) but the Anz scene seems to have fallen behind quite a bit, oposing to EU where the teams are constantly improving and aiming to break top4 in NA.

• Upvote (+1) 2