CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

He is about to hit 100000 subs. Why would he want to contribute to a community that constantly insulted him and criticized his every move? And also for a game that he doesn't really like?

Because his friends were playing for a lot of money?
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

No one wanted to go to the birthday party in a tent last year. How shocking is this really?

i still feel horrible for tweeting pictures of the venue that went on to spread around :(

• Upvote (+1) 3

I dont think Lethul has played a game of HCS MM since 19/10/2017. Can that be right?

I dont think Lethul has played a game of HCS MM since 19/10/2017. Can that be right?

Most likely been playing on an alt or two.

At least you can take pride in knowing we got a much better venue this time around because of it. 

I suppose

Who is dan playing with

he played with shooter, falcated, and bound but idk what his team is for Columbus 

rosters lock on the 5th

eUjIYGo.png

put this together real quick, looks like optic is no longer 1B  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

he played with shooter, falcated, and bound but idk what his team is for Columbus 

rosters lock on the 5th

eUjIYGo.png

Falcated asked me to add Salty Springs to the site a few days ago, is that team broke up already? lol

rosters lock on the 5th

eUjIYGo.png

put this together real quick, looks like optic is no longer 1B :mj:

Rec got 4th at orlando
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I mean until they do better than struggle with splyce online and soundly lose series to them on LAN that's pretty obvious. Sucks to say because I want OpTic to win. The only reason someone would say otherwise is that they're giving them the benefit of the doubt from beating different teams in the past because there isn't much to pull that conclusion from lately

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Halo 3 playlist actually feels like Halo. First time I've played my Xbox in almost two years.

Shame the forge maps have zero personality and texture but it's really fun. Reminds me what I'm missing since classic Halo :(

• Upvote (+1) 6

I mean until they do better than struggle with splyce online and soundly lose series to them on LAN that's pretty obvious. Sucks to say because I want OpTic to win. The only reason someone would say otherwise is that they're giving them the benefit of the doubt from beating different teams in the past because there isn't much to pull that conclusion from lately

Optic has won only 1 of the last 4 tourneys.

Shotzzy/renegade have won 2 of the last 3

• Upvote (+1) 1

^^^

laVD3it.png

Nooooo accidental mobile neg. I would never purposefully neg a Moses post I feel so ashamed :(

I +’d a bunch of your other posts to make up for it.

• Upvote (+1) 4