CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

In the same tournament lol

After missing out in the 2016 and 2017 finals qualifiers. Madness.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh. The pride I feel. Our boy batch is growing up so fast (,: congrats to you @@Batchford

Can't wait to see you at worlds. Win or lose we'll definitely be celebrating for you. I got you on food and drinks, homie. You deserve it.

Don't let @Batchford going to Worlds distract you from the fact that he's an H5 kid.

Good job, mate, you make us proud!

Hey I'll defend him. I use to run CE with him a lot 2 years ago and he was legit at it and kicked everyone's ass.

...until I got a triple on him and his teammate in 2v2. I'll never let him forget lmao

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did anyone else notice that in Rig Strongholds, Mose picked up two camos at the same time?  :huh:

How is observer mode so broken still too. I can't be the only one who has noticed the smart scopes showing up during the free cam angles.

• Upvote (+1) 1

THREE YEARS and this game is still broken for tournament play.

Shame that a team might lose a series because of it. 

I'll tune in later for the finals, hopefully there wont be so many resets. 

THREE YEARS and this game is still broken for tournament play.

Shame that a team might lose a series because of it. 

I'll tune in later for the finals, hopefully there wont be so many resets. 

That Rig crash, whilst very annoying, didn't lose Vexed that game, let alone the series. 

They were up in points but they only had BR base when it crashed. They then had the advantage in the reset, came very close to winning and still lost it.

I'm not defending how shitty the crashes have been etc. but it didn't cause Vexed to lose the series.

• Upvote (+1) 2

That Rig crash, whilst very annoying, didn't lose Vexed that game, let alone the series. 

They were up in points but they only had BR base when it crashed. They then had the advantage in the reset, came very close to winning and still lost it.

I'm not defending how shitty the crashes have been etc. but it didn't cause Vexed to lose the series.

Theres no excuse for the crashes and theres no telling what that does mentally to a team, so I really don't understand the point of your post other than to downplay the crashes.

It's 2018 and it's terrible, ya know?

Theres no excuse for the crashes and theres no telling what that does mentally to a team, so I really don't understand the point of your post other than to downplay the crashes.

It's 2018 and it's terrible, ya know?

Read it how you want dude but that's not what I'm doing.

The crashes have been inexecusable.

I’d never go as far as to blame a win/loss on them, but it’s simply not a good look to have such an occurance mar a million dollar tournament .

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'd like to see some comment from 343 after this event, it's clear that the crashes at Orlando weren't just misfortune and that the server app or the Surface running it is unsuitable for tournament play in its current form.

It'd be nice to see this resolved before future Worlds events, or at least the finals.

• Upvote (+1) 6

What was it? An 8 minute long flag stand-off?

And the casters/observers just completely miss the cap...

K.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ramirez was disgusting in the last couple minutes. That clutch kill top cat was beautiful.