CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'll talk about mine and Harry's observing process in my post-mortem, but in general I think its safe to say that we definitely saw the holes/flaws in our work when they cropped up. Each of us was observing in completely different ways throughout the entire weekend, and only got to combine our powers (DBZ fusion dance style) for the two series at the very end.

Flag run/route tracking was my job in specific, and it definitely did not come across visually how I wanted it to for this event. As we get more matches under our belt, it's just going to look even better.

We still have a lot of stuff to experiment with (didn't get to use Observer Mode for a Slayer stalemate, etc) and a lot of kinks to iron out but I'm happy with this first observing 'prototype' that we were able to create for Orlando.

Also, this picture. Holy fuck, my sides.

So much this, when we settle into a rhythm together it will be near seamless. The main problem was communication on my end due to a lack of sleep. Letting know when Ryan's angles were live will fix that. That'll be sorted for next time

• Upvote (+1) 6

Z716rKY.png

^unofficial NA PP standings

looks like there's about a 0% chance OG goes into Columbus with the #1 seed

I was hoping this would be up when I got home from work.

You’re the real mvp

• Upvote (+1) 4

So much this, when we settle into a rhythm together it will be near seamless. The main problem was communication on my end due to a lack of sleep. Letting know when Ryan's angles were live will fix that. That'll be sorted for next time

Cant wait for some Wonderboy/Infinity Captain Planet-esque rings together synergystic observer gloriousness.

This doesnt sound good, what happened?

Don't know if its related to this, but I saw Showtime and Cratos popping off on Twitter about some ref after Showtime was kicked out. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

A group of unnamed players also screamed at her from a car on Sunday as she left the venue....while wearing their jersey. Disappointing. 

Let me at 'em. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

:beyond: is the Beyond logo. Usually used in tandem with  :weback:, but sometimes people are too lazy to type out "That Toxic Tryhard Halo No-Fun Warzone-Haters Anti-Radar Club", so they use  :beyond:.

Well this is brilliant.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The stuff that was being thrown around on Twitter about this was embarrassing to say the least. A quick look at Showtimes twitter will show you all you really need to see about the character of that person, and it doesn’t take a brain surgeon to figure out who was yelling from the car.

I guess I shouldn’t expect any less from someone with his history.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Is it safe to assume there will be a lot of tickets sold for worlds so I can wait a few days before buying one without having to worry about them selling out?

It's fantastic because I know you probably literally told him this.

Obviously ;)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is Showtime somebody? Should I know who he is?

Who else did he team with