CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I wonder if Chad is responsible for this deal, since he works for Houston Outlaws (OpTic Overwatch) and Allegiance?

for some chad spottings check out the latest episode of focus

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wonder if Chad is responsible for this deal, since he works for Houston Outlaws (OpTic Overwatch) and Allegiance?

Only Chad knows I guess but I think that Allegiance has been in talks for a while and it might have even worked the other way, where Chad had inroads to Optic/Outlaws through Allegiance.

Allegiance received backing at the end of last year from a private source that was never named, around the same time Infinite’s acquisition of Optic became official (Early November). I’d wager some money that Infinite was that original source of funding back then, and Chad was brought over to do Outlaws work in talks that have just become official to the public.

Good for Chad either way, he works hard.

From having tons of orgs leave a few months ago to the amount of orgs we have now is pretty cool to see.

• Upvote (+1) 9

From having tons of orgs leave a few months ago to the amount of orgs we have now is pretty cool to see.

The loss of Luminosity, Eg and Liquid is still bad though.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Thi must be some sort of scientific law that can now be called "The MLG effect"

• Upvote (+1) 3

Bring back CLG so i can get the skins

• Upvote (+1) 5

Also, relevant point, I think my family and friends think im insane, because thanks to internet chat boards, I now speak in meme

• Upvote (+1) 2

Its kind of crazy how many people in here have been shitting on me in the HCS FFA playlist....

Want me to put out a tweet for you guys? I want to make sure you play.

Thanks man, I'd really appreciate that. Let me know if you need info from me.

It's a touchy topic because we're desperate to find someone to play video games with us the day after a tragedy. It seems really trivial in light of what happened.

Add to the fact that our team isn't actually good, so it's always awkward looking for players. That's why I tried to pick all the kids I knew personally so it wouldn't be an issue. We just want to play for fun.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Even if you dual box, we would appreciate any support on MLG.tv this weekend! Will be big for showing the strength of the relationship to my internal stake holders!

Should be a great show.

EDIT!: Also would love feedback so I can send to Engineering.

The honesty lol

Its kind of crazy how many people in here have been shitting on me in the HCS FFA playlist....

Have you played me yet? Most of the games im in are usually within 5-10 kills for everyone (onyx/champ). BUT, every couple of games I get a couple pros like bubu, contrA, spartan, and they get like 40ish kills while everyone else is in the 20s.

Best game against a pro ive had was against spartan, I got 2nd place with 32 kills, he had 41, and I killed him 10 times and he killed me 8 times, felt good  :D

But Bubu is the destroyer of worlds

I thought LG was in for the long haul too, tbh. Hopefully they return. Commonly's team, if they do well this weekend, will be a good grab for any three of those orgs if they want to return. 

Even if you dual box, we would appreciate any support on MLG.tv this weekend! Will be big for showing the strength of the relationship to my internal stake holders!

Should be a great show.

Stupid Twitch app doesn’t work on my Roku so MLGtv is the main for me on the big screen. Will be tuning in for sure!

How many teams make it out of open?

The way MLG used to do it when Open/Pro were divided with Pool Play was - Loser of WBR6 in Open goes into bracket, winner gets a chance to be placed farther ahead in Pro Bracket through pools. So 8 teams through WB. The other 8 teams are decided through LB.

Example: http://s3.majorleaguegaming.com/2011-dallas-haloreach-open.html#

However, that was when Top 16 was seeded. Now it is 8, so I'm guessing it's split in half.

tldr: I'm guessing 8 will make it out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Have you played me yet? Most of the games im in are usually within 5-10 kills for everyone (onyx/champ). BUT, every couple of games I get a couple pros like bubu, contrA, spartan, and they get like 40ish kills while everyone else is in the 20s.

Best game against a pro ive had was against spartan, I got 2nd place with 32 kills, he had 41, and I killed him 10 times and he killed me 8 times, felt good  :D

But Bubu is the destroyer of worlds

No, but you were on my team for a 3 to 2 loss in the HCS playlist last night.

No, but you were on my team for a 3 to 2 loss in the HCS playlist last night.

Holy shit, would you look at that, add my tag!

We had that super beast guy who went 6-14, classic

Should be a great show.

I loved it whenever I used it for CoD but the 1080p quality option never looked like 1080p. If that can be improved, I’d use it over Twitch.

i've been watching OWL on mlg and seeing all the extra info and stats it provides is awesome. it's not the best mobile app but for xbox it's worlds better than twitch

I didn't realize I could watch OWL on my xbox through the MLG.tv app. Throughout the season when I log into overwatch it will tell me that OWL is live and it seems like it would keep alternating between opening up Microsoft Edge and Twitch. I'll check it out and see what its like.