CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Zzz anyone else find this kind of 'drama' boring?

OT- esports forecast looking nice and open for the weekend. As far as I can see there is no turbulence from tier1 games apart from CSGO Starladder Swiss group stage (long group stage though, 5 days) and the other only game running H I G H L E V E L C O M P E T I T I V E G A M I N G is... well... Rainbow 6.

MLG Orlando is clear for takeoff.

Like pistol whipping a blind kid

• Upvote (+1) 1

"My team is working the Daytona 500 this weekend"

As in the Nascar Heat 2 tournament that is being held in the run up to the actual Daytona 500, where the prizes include tickets to the Daytona 500 and an Xbox One.

http://www.esportsinsider.com/2018/02/nascar-heat-champions-announced/?utm_content=buffer2b86d&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

This guy is great.

Lmao K continue to talk shit. I quite enjoy this. The production is gaming part and then will be on the main stream of NASCAR on Sunday my point was I have another event that my team is working. But I love you to lmao.
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4

1 - Splyce

2 - Optic

3 - Envy

4 - Renegades

5 - Reciprocity

6 - Elevate

7 - Fyra

8 - Oxygen Supremacy/Str8

These are of course without looking at seedings, brackets or pools and are my (LAN) power rankings.

I can see Elevate top 4

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

"My team is working the Daytona 500 this weekend"

As in the Nascar Heat 2 tournament that is being held in the run up to the actual Daytona 500, where the prizes include tickets to the Daytona 500 and an Xbox One.

http://www.esportsinsider.com/2018/02/nascar-heat-champions-announced/?utm_content=buffer2b86d&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

This guy is great.

Winner gets a free trip to the Las Vegas races and cash prizing but hey I'll take the Xbox instead :)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I think the real dark horse would be shooter's team. A lot of talent on that roster and really no one has been talking about them.

Yeah both team I could see showing out.

I am happy to see orgs like elevate, renegades, and NV return to Halo. Hopefully we see more come to the scene

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just a general tip to you: x3wYawf.png

Lmao K continue to talk shit. I quite enjoy this. The production is gaming part and then will be on the main stream of NASCAR on Sunday my point was I have another event that my team is working. But I love you to lmao.

I too tell I'm going to be playing in the World Series when I throw a baseball around with some friends.

Winner gets a free trip to the Las Vegas races and cash prizing but hey I'll take the Xbox instead :)

I'm sure Nascar would require the cash winner to tweet out their Youtube channel to collect the prize, so I can see why you would be opposed to that.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Disregarding bracket and seeding, something like this. 

1. Splyce

2. Optic

3. NV

4. Rec

5. Elevate

6. Renegades

7. Gatekeepers

8. Infused

Optic will always be that team that you can rely on to bounce back from complete exhaustion or demoralization. The perfect villain/final boss.

It's a treat to witness team after team fight to overcome their versatility.

No matter the aggression of the teams it's always players like Huke and Shotzy that seem to really throw them off..

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic will always be that team that you can rely on to bounce back from complete exhaustion or demoralization. The perfect villain/final boss.

It's a treat to witness team after team fight to overcome their versatility.

No matter the aggression of the teams it's always players like Huke and Shotzy that seem to really throw them off..

It probably has something to do with how rare it is for optic to play against players with individual skill that's arguably greater than players on their own team. It always seems to be abnormally frustrating for someone on their team when someone is going off and actually just out shooting them which is understandable because it is annoying when that's happening to anyone. I guess this is just a backhanded way of pointing out that on top of being a really good team a lot of the optic players are individually some of the best players in the game

It probably has something to do with how rare it is for optic to play against players with individual skill that's arguably greater than players on their own team. It always seems to be abnormally frustrating for someone on their team when someone is going off and actually just out shooting them which is understandable because it is annoying when that's happening to anyone. I guess this is just a backhanded way of pointing out that on top of being a really good team a lot of the optic players are individually some of the best players in the game

I agree, the individuals on Splyce can all outshoot them but you can't debate it, Optic are the four best players in Halo right now. 

Can Renegade, Huke or Shotzy have a better tournament than all of them? Yes. But when the HWC comes around.. Optic clutches up. 

The Orlando finals are going to be some amazing games! 

cause some people have this awful toxic famine mindset when it comes to esports (and life in general)

they think someone else getting an opportunity = one less opportunity for them  :salt:

I would agree with you, but Britney Spears is :fire:

Optic molly-whopped Splyce on Regret TS, so Splyce started throwing at the end of the game.

A few games later, Truth TS, OG is wrecking again so Splyce just stops trying. OG ended the game at 36 kills this time and then Splyce just left the scrim (tied 5-5 overall).

Wat