CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Halo 5 isn't perfect but it's not dog shit

I'd rather pull a Charlie Kelly than play Halo 5 for an extended period of time.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Can orlando please just hurry up, i have a burning desire to shout about halo right now and want to get stuck into it. MLG is going to be so damn good for us and this event will be tier one.

Regardless of how miserable some of my posts may be (im just way past sugar coating shit anymore) and working in other stuff just know i want the best for this scene and always have, don't mean to drag anyone down, i still believe in halo 6 but i just wanna see game improvments going forward man. Thanks for the birthday messages also fam.

That's a lot of pressure on @@Clap

But MLG made it happen with two evacuations so we know they can handle it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hi guys; just wanted to say super excited to be a part of the EU halo part of the halo world champs! Any feedback you guys have for me please let me know, as I’m always willing to learn and do halo proud.

Welcome to Team Beyond! I look forward to watching you!

I don't mean that as creepy as it sounds. I'm a nice guy. I'm not weird. You're the one being weird. Oh this post has gotten away from me.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 5

I don't mean that as creepy as it sounds. I'm a nice guy. I'm not weird. You're the one being weird. Oh this post has gotten away from me.

This is why we can’t have nice things
  • Upvote (+1) 5

My dust collection machine only exists on the off chance they fix MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My dust collection machine only exists on the off chance they fix MCC.

Why would you have a machine to collect dust?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Can orlando please just hurry up, i have a burning desire to shout about halo right now and want to get stuck into it. MLG is going to be so damn good for us and this event will be tier one.

Regardless of how miserable some of my posts may be (im just way past sugar coating shit anymore) and working in other stuff just know i want the best for this scene and always have, don't mean to drag anyone down, i still believe in halo 6 but i just wanna see game improvments going forward man. Thanks for the birthday messages also fam.

Hey man, all this shit we went through, you made it more bearable. We are happy you can be still around.

Why would you have a machine to collect dust?

I legitimately have an air purifier. Haven't had to dust the room it's in in years.

I thought about buying one of those myself, but I've heard the government puts chips in those to read the contents of your breath so they can keep track of you.

Woah. It said it was "Made in Australia" and everything. I've been duped.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Woah. It said it was "Made in Australia" and everything. I've been duped.

That's your mistake; thinking that it makes a difference. The Deep State is not an American phenomena, their hands are on almost every government in the world.

I've done some research.

The bomb threats were just training Major League Gaming on how to bring people in after fleeing a scene. 

I didn't want to laugh at this.

But I did.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The bomb threats were just training Major League Gaming on how to bring people in after fleeing a scene. 

IAJgtat.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Because you don't have a sense of humour?

You see, the problem is I do have a sense of humour

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dude......