CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

why is there a professional halo team called double stuffed oreos

Regular Oreos are more of an Amateur snack.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Edit. Cntra dev picked up calm? Odd.

Solid pickup imo. Only other available choices probably would've been Demon D or Cloud.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

How do the Microsoft Store qualifiers work?

Do you have to have an active Live subscription when you go in?

How do they track results? Do you have to know your Gamebattles username or something?

Solid pickup imo. Only other available choices probably would've been Demon D or Cloud.

Id take demon

Didnt cloud retire?

Off topic but it's good to see Goldenboy on such a large stage at a CSGO major bringing the hype with the team introductions.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Ninja got his 400 win today in Fortnite, reached 14k subs and have over 30k viewers. Been following him since H4 when we were 200 viewers. I have no interest in playing Fortnite (Halo ftw) but he is an awesome streamer so it is still fun to watch. Miss him playing Halo.

20 days later...58k viewers and 24k subs. Amazing!

20 days later...58k viewers and 24k subs. Amazing!

Absolutely crazy. I've been watching him and subbed since MCC (I know some of you have been watching him much longer). Crazy to see how far he's come. 

Absolutely crazy. I've been watching him and subbed since MCC (I know some of you have been watching him much longer). Crazy to see how far he's come. 

I've been watching him since Justin.tv, and watching his growth from then is crazy.

I understand the brackets have favored them a fair bit, but Kaiss's team has been top-8 every week. I feel like they should be included in any list of notable teams.

Last 2 2k's they beat Gosu Crew for top 8, and the one before that they beat NYsea, Legend JR2, SB Kinky and RealisedG for top 8. So I'd say no to that right now, they need to beat notable teams before being known as one.

Great casting today for the EU 2k. There's definitely a natural chemistry between you guys and I enjoy how often you guys provide just a basic analysis of what is happening or should have happened in certain situations while still providing the normal play by play.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Great casting today for the EU 2k. There's definitely a natural chemistry between you guys and I enjoy how often you guys provide just a basic analysis of what is happening or should have happened in certain situations while still providing the normal play by play.

It's the x factor that really separates a professional and enjoyable show to a truly special broadcast (even without close matches). They got it down over there in the EU.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Its weird seeing INF so far down. They really beat themselves in that series.

Yeah, they so easily could have won coli ctf and rig slayer. Frager was absolutely on fire that series though. If he could improve his consistency he could be a top tier player.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

If you didn’t think CS could get hype, go watch map 3 of the grand final today. I can’t even speak anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Where the fuck are those C9 skins for Halo 5 man

sQd2pKx.png

Ji23e1n.png

:(

• Upvote (+1) 3

If you didn’t think CS could get hype, go watch map 3 of the grand final today. I can’t even speak anymore.

We had a few people over supporting both sides screaming our lungs out. Magic that only the CS Majors can provide.

Not bad for a DEAD GAME.

• Upvote (+1) 2