CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Took me 5 hours to download Halo 5...

After an hour of playing it, I deleted it.

:(  sigh

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Its sad to see the org situation in halo. The fact that Mockit esports has a team is especially concerning. Literally denial 2.0. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

The game really is a piece of garbie barbie when you try to get back into it after a while of not playing.
  • Upvote (+1) 9

Game isn't for everyone, I guess. i personally like it a lot and play it everyday for like 3 or 4 hours, just like most people on my friends list. I can't play COD, Fortnite or CSGO for more than 1 hour, but I can play H5 for hours and hours. Call me a freak, I guess.

Halo (and the Rainbow Six Vegas games) is the only franchise that I have been able to sit down and play for 3+ hours.  COD is fun for about three-four matches and then it gets boring, and I don't have the patience to learn a new game.

Actually, that last part is pretty much why I have stuck with Halo nearly exclusively for the past 10 years.

Even Reach, which I hated, I could sit and play for hours if I had some friends on.  Reach was a terrible game for me but some of my most hilarious Halo memories come from playing Squad Slayer with a buddy of mine.

You can call me a freak too, I hated Halo 2 and to this day think it is the worst of the entire franchise.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Game isn't for everyone, I guess. i personally like it a lot and play it everyday for like 3 or 4 hours, just like most people on my friends list. I can't play COD, Fortnite or CSGO for more than 1 hour, but I can play H5 for hours and hours. Call me a freak, I guess.

You're a freak
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Tell us if you spend more time playing the game than it took to download and install it.

Beyond%20Sad.png  sigh

6RNt0R5.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

I remember my first game of MCC because it took me like 45 minutes to find it. That frustration melted away once I was playing BR's on Warlock though. I had the biggest smile on my face over the simple fact that I was playing Halo 2 again. Nothing 343 has crafted is even remotely comparable IMO. 

I remember my first few days of MCC because the game was still updating.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo (and the Rainbow Six Vegas games) is the only franchise that I have been able to sit down and play for 3+ hours.  COD is fun for about three-four matches and then it gets boring, and I don't have the patience to learn a new game.

Actually, that last part is pretty much why I have stuck with Halo nearly exclusively for the past 10 years.

Even Reach, which I hated, I could sit and play for hours if I had some friends on.  Reach was a terrible game for me but some of my most hilarious Halo memories come from playing Squad Slayer with a buddy of mine.

You can call me a freak too, I hated Halo 2 and to this day think it is the worst of the entire franchise.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Jesus Parker you are a freak
  • Upvote (+1) 4

I've had time to think about this. Its okay you have that opinion.

Now come with me to the backyard.

Look at the Night sky.

Beautiful isn't it.

*bang*

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just got followed by the General Manager of Renegades. :intel: ??

I had a good feeling they were coming back

I had a good feeling they were coming back

That or he could one of those people who follow people in hopes they follow back. Only time will tell  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

That or he could one of those people who follow people in hopes they follow back. Only time will tell :simms:

Did you follow back?

Remember when we had super slides?

:( Why'd they have to remove it? It added so much skill and one or two simple tweaks would've fixed the two maps it fucked with at exactly one spot.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Not possible, there is no way someone could think reach, h4, or h5 are better than halo 2. I refuse to believe that's possible.

:( Why'd they have to remove it? It added so much skill and one or two simple tweaks would've fixed the two maps it fucked with at exactly one spot.

It was the dumbest bug ever - it allowed you to fling across as stupid speeds on any downwards platform. You patch two spots, sixteen more crop up at the next LAN because people decided to keep it a secret for an advantage, and then time is spent trying to fix those in Forge (somehow?) and then more pop up. 

I'm all for adding more skill to movement but I don't think slide boosting was the way to go.

• Upvote (+1) 7