CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I often (too often) ask myself why Fathom flag is still a thing/why hasnt it been fixed/why isnt there better a better OT system? I just dont get it, its been like this for near 2 years and still nothing is done about it...

Fixes/updates/changes should not take this long.

I hope they make sure its not included in semis/finals at lan events. It literally kills all my desire to watch.

H3LeWqx.jpg

I want to say big thank you to Gfinity for streaming the 2k. Stream was super crisp and entertaining. You guys are setting up higher standards for HCS. Say our thanks to the crew @@Onset.

@@Wonderboy best observer

• Upvote (+1) 9

Fixes/updates/changes should not take this long.

This could apply to so many Halo related things...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Spectator mode or is the Sniper really this generous with its bullet magnetism? (Batchford's Overkill)

Because of this is just the way the sniper works its h*cking ridiculous. 

nMhqOgK.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

*sigh* I re-downloaded the 100GBs of uncompressed files and will give Halo 5 another try... wish me luck guys, haven't played in almost a year  :huh:

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Spectator mode or is the Sniper really this generous with its bullet magnetism? (Batchford's Overkill)

Because of this is just the way the sniper works its h*cking ridiculous. 

nMhqOgK.jpg

That's spectator mode. Hit detection in H5 is client side(at least for hitscan weapons), but spectator mode shows the server version of events. This likely just means that Batchford is playing with a noticeable delay. The sniper after they updated the unscoped magnetism isn't the super forgiving no-scope machine it once was.

• Upvote (+1) 5

*sigh* I re-downloaded the 100GBs of uncompressed files and will give Halo 5 another try... wish me luck guys, haven't played in almost a year  :huh:

I did that a couple months back. It was re-deleted within a week. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

*sigh* I re-downloaded the 100GBs of uncompressed files and will give Halo 5 another try... wish me luck guys, haven't played in almost a year 

Tell us if you spend more time playing the game than it took to download and install it.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Something I've noticed is that I can remember all of my first multiplayer matches for HCE-H3.

I remember Rockets only on Boarding Action, FFA on Ivory Tower, and the basic training playlist on Guardian. I even remember my first game of MCC H2 Classic which started 4v3 on Beaver Creek. But I will never remember my first matches on Reach, H4, or H5.

It's funny how much the first 3 games stick with you, and how forgettable the others are.

I remember my first game of MCC because it took me like 45 minutes to find it. That frustration melted away once I was playing BR's on Warlock though. I had the biggest smile on my face over the simple fact that I was playing Halo 2 again. Nothing 343 has crafted is even remotely comparable IMO. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Something I've noticed is that I can remember all of my first multiplayer matches for HCE-H3.

I remember Rockets only on Boarding Action, FFA on Ivory Tower, and the basic training playlist on Guardian. I even remember my first game of MCC H2 Classic which started 4v3 on Beaver Creek. But I will never remember my first matches on Reach, H4, or H5.

It's funny how much the first 3 games stick with you, and how forgettable the others are.

I remember my first Halo 4 game but only because I got a 2-for-1 noscope as literally my first ever kill.

I remember nothing about the rest of that day though, nor Reach, nor Halo 5. 

• Upvote (+1) 1