CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I should probably watch more gameplay before I say this, but I watched the Splyce vs OpTic oddball game on the Rig and it felt like just hide in one spot until the enemy find you, try to get away, throw ball off map, repeat.

It was ok to watch cause it’s something different but I could see it not being fun to watch after a bit

• Upvote (+1) 2

I should probably watch more gameplay before I say this, but I watched the Splyce vs OpTic oddball game on the Rig and it felt like just hide in one spot until the enemy find you, try to get away, throw ball off map, repeat.

It was ok to watch cause it’s something different but I could see it not being fun to watch after a bit

Ie oddball
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Despite the "grind" factor and single elim aspect of the 2k's, this is still such a superior seeding system for LANs than we have had in a looooong time.

Gives everybody something to do.  Love it. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

The EU scene has been told to wait till 6 (4 hours) until the can play their quarters finals so gfinity can stream it. It finished last week at 6 and if gfin want to stream all the games it may finish at 11pm GMT.

Despite the "grind" factor and single elim aspect of the 2k's, this is still such a superior seeding system for LANs than we have had in a looooong time.

Gives everybody something to do.  Love it. 

you didnt like pro teams getting a random 16000 points for nothing?

• Upvote (+1) 6

Infused just knocked out Vexed.  

Stopped watching after second tie on Fathom flag.

• Upvote (+1) 2