CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I know XBL is having issues right now, has that been effecting the matches at all? Won't be able to watch for another hour or so.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I know XBL is having issues right now, has that been effecting the matches at all? Won't be able to watch for another hour or so.

I love that 343, in their infinite genius, made this a free play weekend for Halo 5. Now every random and his little brother are stinking up ranked plylists and loading up the servers

• Downvote (-1) 15

Would really like to watch Instinct va OpTic pls post if anyone streams

Looks like it's about to start. Frosty is streaming, not sure if anyone else

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looks like it's about to start. Frosty is streaming, not sure if anyone else

Come on based LethuL

I have been out of the loop for months because, well you know H5. But what is wrong with Oddball? The spawns suck?

Also, MLG is right, you cannot just cherry pick the rules/structure even if it seems like a good cherry pick at the time, because next time it might not be.

You have structure and rules so that you have a sustainable experience.

Think politics. Sure it might be nice to have a dictator/monarch sometimes because he can make decisions without any process or red tape IF you like what the guy stands for. However, in the long run, you get a crazy dictator or someone you simply disagree with eventually. Honestly shocked at Snakebite acting like a kid about it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Str8 beat eL Town's team 3-1, eL Town's team took Fathom Flag. Next matchup for them is Rec; Contra is streaming, and Penguin is streaming without comms.

• Upvote (+1) 1

OG just clawed back from being Down 50-0 in Rig SH against Str8.

100-98 was the final score

That’s instinct, not Str8

I'm with Paul, there was a lot of inconsistency with how Oddball was handled and then dropping the news without giving time to practice. Why?

Because if Oddball is broken, if Oddball is not an official setting, and then you put it in the playlist without asking final thoughts from the Pros, shit is going to happen. At least I wouldn't play a broken gametype while 343 is saying 'they're fixing it before announcing official settings'

my 2cents 

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

https://twitter.com/SnakeBiteFPS/status/952291857878388736

I'm with Paul, there was a lot of inconsistency with how Oddball was handled and then dropping the news without giving time to practice. Why?

Because if Oddball is broken, if Oddball is not an official setting, and then you put it in the playlist without asking final thoughts from the Pros, shit is going to happen.

my 2cents

f7FdEdG_d.jpg

Apparently Jimbo is back on Infused :apg:

I get Mose and Respectful are the most accomplished EU duo, but them, picking and dropping whoever and whenever they want, make me want to stop even watching them play.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Are you serious?

Not that im saying you would troll but it being EU halo.....

Thats the rumour

Thats the rumour

seriously, mose and respectful really need to change their attitude, its lunacy.  If they a rough scrim or two will they drop Jimbo again or kimbo?

• Upvote (+1) 1