CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Also the Doc taking a hiatus really benefited Ninja. His viewership has doubled since he left.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Guys we are watching the first weekend of gamebattles for the mlg halo world championship. Just let that sink in. This is awesome

It would be even better if we could get some streams.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

It would be even better if we could get some streams.

I think there will be official streams from next week but not sure how true that is for all regions.

Instinct beat Check 6 with a 3-1 series score. They'll most likely face Optic in round 5.

Is xX RaptoR187 Xx APG?

Edit: nvm it is.

I fully understand NA not wanting to play it without practice. I think forgoing oddball just for this week shouldn’t be much of an issue. I can see where Adam is coming from as well though.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

lmao. H5 Oddball is a joke and has no business being played in anything with money on the line. Not MLG's fault, but business as usual for H5.

Perfect pub stomp mode, though. 3v4s for days.

:walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Musa eH is playing on Shooters team in place of Tapping? I thought that issue got resolved? 

I feel like whenever something goes down like this for MLG Halo, it's always in Orlando lol. I've posted about it before but there was a legendary thread about Orlando 05 regarding whether they'd use the update or not.

I'm out of the loop with competitive Halo 5 right now other than players and teams. I don't really play so I'm not aware of the settings changes or issues with oddball other than what i read here. Whether overstated or understated we actually have someone that is vocalizing these issues publicly. 

Glad the pros are putting their foot down on Odball.

I’d give each pro team a hundo to just put their controllers down when on mainstage during odball & let the clock run out

• Downvote (-1) 4