CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So the guy who swatted cwl dallas and treatened cwl nola has been charged with manslaughter for getting that guy in kansas killed by swatting him

That’s the charge I figured would come. Good, glad they escalated past the false reports charges.

• Upvote (+1) 1

potential bravo stream? lets goooooo

s o u n d s

e x p e n s i v e

Forums are active talking about Worlds/MLG hype, AND my Beyond hoodie arrived today  :fire:  :fire:  :fire:

Seriously though, I love the positivity in here. Things are looking up  :weback:

Gonna have to look into getting a beyond hoodie  :heart:

• Upvote (+1) 6

s o u n d s

e x p e n s i v e

Seriously though, I love the positivity in here. Things are looking up  :weback:

Gonna have to look into getting a beyond hoodie  :heart:

I been trying to order, even PMed Cyren about it

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm sure @@CyReN has one last one in storage. But, since it is the very last one, he can't part with it so easily. He may have to charge a premium fee for such a rare piece of TB memorabilia.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm sure @@CyReN has one last one in storage. But, since it is the very last one, he can't part with it so easily. He may have to charge a premium fee for such a rare piece of TB memorabilia.

I’ll give him tree fiddy for it

str8 apparel all over again

Still better than Str8 camp! Do pros even give lessons anymore

I replied to your PM.

-----

As of now our store is down for the time being. We have a lot of plans for 2018 and that's one of them, we will make an announcement when it's back.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I replied to your PM.

-----

As of now our store is down for the time being. We have a lot of plans for 2018 and that's one of them, we will make an announcement when it's back.

I’m sorry I didn’t mean to give the impression that you didn’t respond!

• Upvote (+1) 1

We’re starting FFA’s to seed the Virgina Beach Halo CE tournament in about 90 minutes. I’ll cast everything I’m not playing in.

www.twitch.tv/vabeachlan

• Upvote (+1) 3

OG was supposed to scrim at 8 but Frosty stopped streaming, anyone know if that's still supposed to happen?

Contra's steam scrimming Ryanoob's for anyone trying to get their fix:

https://www.twitch.tv/cntra

Edit: Frosty is back 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah, I miss the ones after the duke. They were so nice.

S controller is still my favorite.  All the controllers after it are too small, duke was too big, S was juuuuuuuuuuust right.

S controller is still my favorite.  All the controllers after it are too small, duke was too big, S was juuuuuuuuuuust right.

I love my Blue S Controller.

Every time MoneyMatches announces they've acquired a team they end up going under another org. This will be no different I imagine, they'll be playing for another org and wearing MM logos on their shoulders.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Every time MoneyMatches announces they've acquired a team they end up going under another org. This will be no different I imagine, they'll be playing for another org and wearing MM logos on their shoulders.

"logos on their shoulders”

maxresdefault.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

Even then everyone just called them the Crowd Pleasers.

That is not the point though. I am embarrassed to see this kind of "sponsors" in Halo.