CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

It'll be the first event where we'll have dedicated observers, which personally really excites me.

@@Catalyst - Sorry if I missed your tweet, I'll dig around for it but feel free to tweet me again or send a PM or whatever. Been bouncing around on Twitter, various forums, and the ANZ/LATAM Facebook groups trying to provide updates and answer as many questions as I can. Google translate is amazing btw.

Hit me up if you need some help with people talking in portuguese.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Is Lunchbox's team going as Instinct? That would be so sick

Thats what they are going by now at least

• Upvote (+1) 1

I love it, and Bubus team is Ambush, considering where we were about two months ago, this is literally unbelievable 

I love it, and Bubus team is Ambush, considering where we were about two months ago, this is literally unbelievable

So now orgs leaving is a good thing?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Doesn't MLG own the rights to the old Halo branding? Do they need permission to use the Instinct and Ambush names?

• Upvote (+1) 1

So now orgs leaving is a good thing?

I didn't say that? The fact that a team called Instinct is about to compete at an MLG tournament is what is hard to believe, not the fact they're not EG.

Trust me, I understand how much orgs help the teams and scene as much as anyone else, but a little nostalgia is alright every once and a while.

Doesn't MLG own the rights to the old Halo branding? Do they need permission to use the Instinct and Ambush names?

Maybe, but its easier to ask forgiveness than permission right?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Considering its in an MLG tournament, im assuming they have permission. 

I didn't say that? The fact that a team called Instinct is about to compete at an MLG tournament is what is hard to believe, not the fact they're not EG.

Trust me, I understand how much orgs help the teams and scene as much as anyone else, but a little nostalgia is alright every once and a while.

I mean sure it's cool, but I really hope these teams find (real) orgs as soon as possible. What are the chances that NV signs "Ambush"?

Thats why I've asked @@Clap is it okay to use the logos on HDH. If not then I guess using the names is ok? I dunno how this works.

My favorite thing about watching College Basketball is the ESPN deal where I can watch the "POV" camera with only stadium audio. The eSports version of this would be A++++ as well

How do you do this?

How do you do this?

I'm pretty sure it was one of the ESPN apps on my Xbox/Amazon Fire

Maybe WatchESPN? it's been a while

Might have been on Kodi

:prayers:

Now if we can get them to make the OG xbox controllers. I still have my blue xbox controller.

Now if we can get them to make the OG xbox controllers. I still have my blue xbox controller.

um....these aren't the OG controllers? These were the only ones i had growing up

um....these aren't the OG controllers? These were the only ones i had growing up

The Duke was the very first controller for the system.  Then shortly after this design replaced it as the standard.

The Duke was the very first controller for the system.  Then shortly after this design replaced it as the standard.

Yeah, I miss the ones after the duke. They were so nice.

• Upvote (+1) 2