CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Games 2-4 were beatdowns then it looks like Optic stepped it up. Or am I reading it backwards?

Yeah, I agree.

I may have read your original post wrong...

final scores from optic/splyce

V1nkaBA.png

Looking at this the small version of splyces logo doesnt look good. Theres too much going on in it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

two drunk old hobos peeing on each other

I love the imagery. That's what I come to beyond for. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Games 2-4 were beatdowns then it looks like Optic stepped it up. Or am I reading it backwards?

You're reading it backwards, it goes bottom->top, aka. Plaza SH was the first gametype.

Sitting at just under 60 teams for Orlando already. Don't wait to buy

WHICH PASS DO WE NEED FOR FFA?

sorry for caps but no one is answering this

You're reading it backwards, it goes bottom->top, aka. Plaza SH was the first gametype.

Gotcha. So they took their foot off the gas when they were up 4-2. 

I haven't seen a clear answer on this anywhere but the cap is 96 teams?  Can this be increased if there's a ton of interest?

Gotcha. So they took their foot off the gas when they were up 4-2. 

You could just as easily say Splyce stepped it up(like you did earlier with Optic). Both are incorrect as far as I'm concerned. I think Optic is the better Strongholds team meanwhile Splyce is the better Slayer team. Flag is a toss up.

Cap is 96 Open + 12 Pool teams for 108 total. If there is insane demand we would consider it but I also want to get an event under our belts so we can master processes before we expand.

WHICH PASS DO WE NEED FOR FFA?

sorry for caps but no one is answering this

Tweeting HCS and Tashi did no good. There's a bunch of people asking on waypoint & getting ignored too. I got banned for asking for an update  :wutface:

• Downvote (-1) 1

• We have all of the talent locked in (we'll share details later, I'm sure Tashi will put something together closer to the event)
  •  

Puckett or GTFO.

• Upvote (+1) 2

For Orlando I might be 'GTFO' :(

He is busy with OWL right now, but hoping to have him at future events

Appreciate the updates, looking forward to either streaming ORL or being there  :weback:

Contact for photo passes for all events? :) I know you're busy so apologies for the question. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Brief update:

• Planning is going great for HaloWC/MLG Orlando.
  • We have all of the talent locked in (we'll share details later, I'm sure Tashi will put something together closer to the event)
  • Team passes are roughly 65% sold out at this point, lets fucking go
  • FFA, we'll have updates soon
  • We'll have 192 competition Xboxes deployed on the floor for competition and pool play warm up (don't ask what console it is, I don't know yet. Assume it is the original Xbox1 for now. Working on it)
  • We will have an alpha stream replete with what you would expect from a MLG show
  • Working on a bravo stream for Orlando. It might be a gameplay only stream as the scope of this event is a bit different than Regionals and WC, but we're working on it. 
  • The venue itself is in the middle of a bunch of great restaurants and cool shit to do. You will have fun

Let's sell this bitch out.

potential bravo stream? lets goooooo

• Upvote (+1) 5