CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i hope it works out for everyone because i really like all those lads

it seems like a lateral move to me but maybe a change of scenery is what they need

Gets highest placing EU ever has and in doing so takes a map off Liquid, a map off NV and beats STR8.

Changes roster for a player who left for COD and has been playing other games.

Interesting decision to say the least but Foxy is an incredible talent no matter what way you look at it, let see if it pays off. (personally don't think it will)

@@Onset agreed he will easily get on another top team, would work well with SLG imo but honestly i don't think he will be able to get revenge. There's no one in EU that can beat the tri-force of mose, bran and kimbo as the talent pool is just too small.

Time for us to pick up Jim and win a holiday :V

Gets highest placing EU ever has and in doing so takes a map off Liquid, a map off NV and beats STR8.

Changes roster for a player who left for COD and has been playing other games.

Interesting decision to say the least but Foxy is an incredible talent no matter what way you look at it, let see if it pays off. (personally don't think it will)

@@Onset agreed he will easily get on another top team, would work well with SLG imo but honestly i don't think he will be able to get revenge. There's no one in EU that can beat the tri-force of mose, bran and kimbo as the talent pool is just too small.

The current Vexed team seems to be doing a pretty good job so far. (online at least)

I wanna live in a world where Jimbo & Tufoxy are on the same team.

Fall season, that time came and went :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

The current Vexed team seems to be doing a pretty good job so far. (online at least)

I highly rate Lunny and Snipedrone as a combo. Them 2 slaying together open up so much potential for that roster, big max and quad just compliment it. Really fun roster and a ton of personality, heres hoping I am wrong and it is closer. We all just know what a different beast Infused players are at LAN.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I thought Tufoxy quit for COD?

He did, not 100% why he came back. Maybe didnt enjoy it. Zhuh did the same thing, just got bored so came back to halo.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

He did, not 100% why he came back.

Turns out being a mediocre Halo pro doesn’t exactly translate to great team opportunities in other games.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Methinks we need another poll.

This is what angers me the most about 343 - they're straight up dishonest.

"directly with pros" PROS ARE BOYCOTTING IT WHAT DO YOU MEAN

• Upvote (+1) 2

343s been using pros and the competitive community as scapegoats since before H5 was even released. What else is new.

• Upvote (+1) 1