CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What about the 2017 world's Str8 Rippin lineup? They were hot garbage online and managed to get two top 4 finishes during the season.

The 2016 world's Denial and the 2016 fall season Allegiance roster could be added in this category too.

inb4 - Something something exceptions something something #easy bracket

Depending on neptunes performance, i could see lunch's new team placing top 4 a few times. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

ESL burned all of the goodwill around Halo. Now, MLG has to clean up the mess. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Orlando can become a mess if all these teams don't find organizations to fund their travel and expenses. I bet we see some teams not find sponsors. The problem is the prize pool being pitiful. 50k is too little and sponsors make very little to none at all after paying for flights and hotels.

• Downvote (-1) 4

i dont get the mass exodus right before mlg led worlds. is it because orlando is over a month away and they dont want to pay salaries? eg, liquid, nv, and lg have all worked with mlg so they know what they do. especially with how well former lg has been doing in scrims. its hard to see mlg return and 4 orgs leave. really bittersweet

please dont go anywhere hecz

I wonder if the guys who downvoted everyone raising concerns about orgs leaving a few weeks back will do it again now. It is quite concerning so few orgs want to get into Halo and so many have left. Maybe getting MLG back was too little too late. The last worlds had really done a number on how Halo eSports is viewed.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I wonder if the guys who downvoted everyone raising concerns about orgs leaving a few weeks back will do it again now. It is quite concerning so few orgs want to get into Halo and so many have left. Maybe getting MLG back was too little too late. The last worlds had really done a number on how Halo eSports is viewed.

Halo esports has done a number on how Halo esports is viewed. The partnership with ESL following Worlds 2016 absolutely obliterated any chance at carrying momentum forward.

Literally nothing they brought to the table was an improvement compared to years past. I don’t understand how their pitches could have garnered excitement from the brass at 343.

We should also absolutely name our team for this weekend:

Team Beyond - Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds and Food Trucks,

Rent, Paladins, Emma Watson Discussion's

FTFY
  • Upvote (+1) 1