CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hypothetical thought for discussions sake: If Ola had Clouds spot on the H2A CLG, I think they would have been as good as EG.

Hmm you might be right but...

If Ola was able to play he would have been on EG in place of Lethul.  If that were the case would Lethul have been passed over or would he have been recruited to CLG even earlier?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hmm you might be right but...

If Ola was able to play he would have been on EG in place of Lethul. If that were the case would Lethul have been passed over or would he have been recruited to CLG even earlier?

I was thinking if Ola had his injury and then joined CLG after.

In your scenario, I think EG with Ola would have been actually almost unbeatable, lol, even if Lethul joined CLG (which for some reason I feel like wouldn't have happened, although it definitely would have improved the team). Ola was as good as ever in H2A, he just didn't have the team to match. Any time his POV was on stream he was shitting.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hey everyone,

New here, not new to Halo or watching pro halo. Quick question, since snipedown and mikwen are on that new team and huke left for COD what's going on with pistola? Who's he playing with?

Pistola looks to be joining LG

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey everyone,

New here, not new to Halo or watching pro halo. 

Welcome to the site comrade.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Thanks man. Love talking Halo and games, look forward to getting to know everyone.

So, you don't think we are toxic?? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can 343 or someone throw something out there? I'm doing that thing again where you close the tab, open a new tab and reopen TeamBeyond.

I need drama/news/discussion to fill the void that my job creates in me.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Can 343 or someone throw something out there? I'm doing that thing again where you close the tab, open a new tab and reopen TeamBeyond.

I heard Lethul is leaving EG for CLG.
  • Upvote (+1) 6

That team and org announcement from Reciprocity was just to throw you off the scent. Rumors are that Snip3down loved teaming with Cratos so much for that CoD event that he's going to team with him in Halo too. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

That team and org announcement from Reciprocity was just to throw you off the scent. Rumors are that Snip3down loved teaming with Cratos so much for that CoD event that he's going to team with him in Halo too. 

Imagine the cringe if this was real.