CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Shooter/Ryanoob/Rayne/Suspector are scrimming El Town's team. Shooter up 1-0. Don't think there's a stream.

Ended 7-5 el Town.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ended 7-5 el Town.

I've asked Shooter if this team is confirmed, waiting on a reply before I add it to HDH.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Alright boys, LAST DAY (9 hours left) if you want to grab a Beyond hoodie.

After this sale we will not have apparel for a while, only $25  :simms:

https://teespring.com/beyond2017

560.jpg

No XLT? or LT? it suggested me a 2xl because im 6'7 and they're sold out, this hurts me my friend, hurts me real bad.

they beat noble black, show some respect

Oj23IsC.png

ilu sudd 1 & 2

<3

Last I checked we were sitting comfortably at aboot 7.6 billion...

Guess it's been a busy last couple of months.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Hey guys - we sold 30+ hoodies in 2 days!

Thanks to everyone who supported! Excited to see the #BEYONDBOYZ reppin' hard @ MLG.

tenor.gif?itemid=5146112

Great job

i will be expecting my commission check in the mail

• Upvote (+1) 8

Hey guys - we sold 30+ hoodies in 2 days!

Thanks to everyone who supported! Excited to see the #BEYONDBOYZ reppin' hard @ MLG.

tenor.gif?itemid=5146112

Genuinely excited for it to arrive

Real talk though, Alberta boil are we Road tripping to Seattle or nah? I gotta break it to my wife and kids ASAP if we are.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Real talk though, Alberta boil are we Road tripping to Seattle or nah? I gotta break it to my wife and kids ASAP if we are.

We can bring the discussion over to the Canada region board. But I'm down. I'm definitely going and I had a couple other friends show interest. I believe Frostbite said he'd be down to catch a ride from Vancouver?

I'm definitely going whether my other friends want to or not. Planning on leaving the Thursday and returning the Monday. I was initially thinking of flying but will drive if others would prefer that.

I'm finding the new rosters boring so far, it feels like they're all randomly thrown together. Optic is still the best and there's still a large gap between the top 3 and the rest of pro teams.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Erics new team looks like it will probably be pretty solid, that team has a ton of potential momentum, im just afraid of the tilt factor with spartan and mikwen.

Erics new team looks like it will probably be pretty solid, that team has a ton of potential momentum, im just afraid of the tilt factor with spartan and mikwen.

Spartan went clutch for Liquid countless times when behind in a game. I think he has really improved on not tilting.

i know it's not a grassroots effort but the microsoft store tournaments have been doing a great job of connecting halo players locally

I guess I am kind of throwing out the term grassroots loosely. This is a great example of what needs to be done to help build the community. Yeah it's M$ stores but it's spread out throughout the country and are essentially creating small local scenes. I am really glad they are doing it but can't help but feel the delay in getting it going really hurt it's potential. These M$ store tournaments need to be a thing when Halo 6 drops to maximize on the amount of people interested in giving competitive Halo 6 a shot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm finding the new rosters boring so far, it feels like they're all randomly thrown together. Optic is still the best and there's still a large gap between the top 3 and the rest of pro teams.

The gap between Optic and everywhere else is BIGGER than ever

• Upvote (+1) 4

When is the last time Mikwen tilted

The gap between Optic and everywhere else is BIGGER than ever

Splyce is a monster squad.

After them, yeah i agree. Boring teams

• Upvote (+1) 9

I don't think Splyce has improved that much. Like, if they've improved the difference may be around 10%.

If the non Optic players want to win Worlds they need to stop playing around and do this: Shotzzy, Renegade, Snipedown, Mikwen.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

When is the last time Mikwen tilted

When's the last time Spartan tilted?  He seems more even-keel the past few months and is probably the best player he has ever been atm.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Probably in the minority here but I predict Reciprocity to do more damage than the new Splyce at Worlds. I still think OpTic will take it though. (All speculation since obviously we haven't even seen them play enough)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1