CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I hope they do stay. Halo needs all the help it can get with its viewership.

tumblr_omwntzorYX1rrkahjo1_500.gif

Let's hope this is the beginning of the turnaround. They got the hint, hopefully went hats in hand to MLG. Hopefully this shows Orgs that they are becoming serious about keeping HCS viable. Some great events for 2018. Let's hope the MCC fix works and we get some hype for Halo 6 in the coming months. Imagine if they release a trailer for H6 at the 2018 HWC etc.

Realistically, they are mandatory updates that no one has a choice but to accept. I remember that I could delete map packs I didn't like so I could avoid them entirely. The good ol' days.

Moving DLC packs to a flash drive so if a garbage DLC map shows up you can unplug it during map voting and it changes to a disk map. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 9

Moving DLC packs to a flash drive so if a garbage DLC map shows up you can unplug it during map voting and it changes to a disk map. :kappa:

Would've been great for all those times I got Ghost Town Snipers.

tumblr_omwntzorYX1rrkahjo1_500.gif

Let's hope this is the beginning of the turnaround. They got the hint, hopefully went hats in hand to MLG. Hopefully this shows Orgs that they are becoming serious about keeping HCS viable. Some great events for 2018. Let's hope the MCC fix works and we get some hype for Halo 6 in the coming months. Imagine if they release a trailer for H6 at the 2018 HWC etc.

Good use of The Dark Knight, but I'm much less optimistic than you. I'd be surprised if the MCC "fix" actually works and is sustained and supported. I also firmly believe there is no way that HCS can be truly viable with the way the game is right now and the maps that are in play. 

Works fine for me.

It's weird I'm getting a "you don't have permission to access" on desktop but mobile is fine. Cleared cache, tried 3 browsers.

It's weird I'm getting a "you don't have permission to access" on desktop but mobile is fine. Cleared cache, tried 3 browsers.

Try clearing cookies? Sometimes it randomly blocks. If it continues for another few hours PM me.

OT sorry. Anybody have any recommendations for a wireless Xbox one headset under $100. All I'm finding are horrible reviewed turtle Beaches

• Upvote (+1) 1

OT sorry. Anybody have any recommendations for a wireless Xbox one headset under $100. All I'm finding are horrible reviewed turtle Beaches

A10's are only $60.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I get that every once in a while on mobile. Usually lasts a few hours.

Oddball in H5 is a mess. I know they will never remove sprint but I would like to see them play around with reducing sprint speed. Or recharge times on thrust ect.. Abilities have always been set in stone.

It pisses me off how much enhanced mobility degrades existing features of Halo games. Oddball was perfectly fine in CE-Reach, ever since then it hasn't been :(
  • Upvote (+1) 6

You need to call your ISP and purchase the Forums and Memes Plus™ Package.  Only $4.99. Posting on forums was not included in the 7 things you can still do on the internet.  Don't get greedy.

Well shit, that fixed it. :kappa: no  :kappa:

I get that every once in a while on mobile. Usually lasts a few hours.

Yeah fixed now. Weirdness

When do tickets go on sale for the worlds events? or do we know yet. 

Orlando stuff should be released this week sometime.