• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What people are really missing here are we get all the MLG team names back

Final Boss 

Carbon

Hype

maybe we can finally get a final boss hoodie for christmas

• Upvote (+1) 7

It's not a real MLG event if we're not watching you guys lose in LBR2 with no commentary at 9 am on Saturday.

LBR2 of champ bracket because I always lose to Str8 ripping or EG in winners :(

• Upvote (+1) 4

What people are really missing here are we get all the MLG team names back

Final Boss 

Carbon

Hype

I realize they said no more skins, but some MLG throwback skins would sell like crazy. I also think getting an HWC 2018 armor with the new logo is really not too much to ask. (really we should be getting team armor skins, but I recognize there is a 0% chance of that happening) If they do it, I just hope they stick it on armor that is not terrible. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Nor do they need to is definitely not a consensus. Most people are excited to see MLG back to take Halo beyond the context of Halo 5. Not float in mediocrity.  

I don't think wholesale changes will be made for HWC18 but hopefully there will be moving forward. Regardless this is a huge moment for the HCS.

If you think that settings changes that change the core mechanics of the game from default are even remotely possible, you are out of your mind.  Given that, the settings we have now are pretty good.  Map layouts could be tweaked of course but the magnum is back, a couple of the worst gametypes have been stripped out, no auto's etc etc.

Changing some settings that are actually on the table for change wont bring players back in droves.  MLG won't either.  But what they will do is give a shit about the product.  Their events are actually EVENTS.  Their production is top notch.  When shit does go wrong (because it will go wrong) they'll know how to fix it.  Thats the advantage, and none if it has to do with settings.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Will work for Doritos, Mountain Due and Dr Pepper but only if it has Tom Taylor on the front of the can.

Don't forget Old Spice

• Upvote (+1) 3