CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Summit just retweeted a tweet from March comparing HWC2017 to MLG events, seems he's chiming in on the good news :D

Imagine if he showed/teamed for an event as a kinda joke thing o.O

• Upvote (+1) 2

Let's hope Congress overrules the repeal.

The Republicans have the majority of the Congress, it's dead. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is great news. But honest question (I've been out of the loop for a few weeks), what is the state of the game? The last thing I heard was overgrowth being tested with BR starts and the competitive playlist being a mess. 

Awesome! I assumed we'd get one event at most with MLG similar to x-games but looks like we get a few more with them. I'm excited to see how this year turns out. I remember Tashi talking about wanting to incorporate some classic Halo games on the floor at tournaments. I'm curious to see what comes out of that with MLG involved.

• Upvote (+1) 6

This is great news. But honest question (I've been out of the loop for a few weeks), what is the state of the game? The last thing I heard was overgrowth being tested with BR starts and the competitive playlist being a mess. 

Old settings are back but they are only making minor, shallow changes.

The esports program seems to be somewhat back on track but the game does not mirror the same competitive drive that the circuit does.

• Upvote (+1) 1