CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Having Youtubers with 70k+ subs on the Str8 content team will help HUGELY with bringing people into competitive Halo and establishing a foot for comp Halo content creation. Great move.

lol no it wont

• Upvote (+1) 9

Apparently I'm not very good at being a little illegal because I've been looking and i can't find it lol

r/leakthreads -or something like that-

(That's reddit btw)

lol no it wont

What do you mean? I can just picture it now.

​"Wait. They still make Halo games? Huh.  I guess I'll check this out... Oh, God. This looks like complete shit. Never mind."

• Upvote (+1) 6

What do you mean? I can just picture it now.

​"Wait. They still make Halo games? Huh.  I guess I'll check this out... Oh, God. This looks like complete shit. Never mind."

This move makes literally zero fucking sense for them too. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah I personally wouldn't take my time growing my brand to invest in a 343 product when the majority of the comp community feels as though 343 isn't invested in its community.

If Str8's brand continues to grow they'll probably be outta halo entirely down the road especially considering recent events and financial growth outside of halo. Even Nadeshot signed a CSGO team without having a CoD team because he knows it's a better investment.

Edit: this comes off a bit harsh on Halo as a game but the point was more about 343. Halo just so happens to be collateral due to its parent being imo incompetent.

Str8 get a few people with under their banner, the most popular have 77k youtube subs, and people are talking about how its going to grow Halo and how they might have to leave Halo at some point because they will be too big.

Jesus christ people. Str8 wasn't even paying people salaries a couple months back. Calm down.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

"A new chapter begins in 2018. Learn more tomorrow at 11AM PST. #HaloWC #HCS"

g-L-m

excited_dumb_dumber.gif

Chad, you are merely highlighting coincidental letters and acting as if they have some significance.

• Upvote (+1) 5

The meltdown is going to crash this whole forum.

That being said, MLG will be announced tomorrow as the main TO for the rest of Halo 5 and going into Halo 6. See you boys tomorrow while I'm getting nothing done at work.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Mlg or riot? Please be Mlg. I need to believe again, I'll give up a kidney 343.*

(*Will not actually give up kidney.)

• Upvote (+1) 4