CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

He says the H5 population is better than 150k a month and is "In great shape". Also, shows the ranking of playlist population.

I bet everything this includes alt accounts that play 1 game in addition to warzone.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Damn, a team owner acting like that? What a waste.

Last I knew Jordon wasn't the owner, his Dad was. Has that changed? 

Here's what I'm hoping for, MLG Worlds 2018! And then never have a "Worlds" again. I would rather see the prize money used more efficiently rather than allow for months of dead period just for one super tournament. I'd like to see to see the seasonal major LANs like MLG had along with a pro league in between each major LAN. Lastly, I would like to allow for smaller tournament organizers like UGC, Gfinity, etc. to run smaller tourneys as well. 

Schedule would look like: 

Worlds 2018

Spring Pro League - March & April

Spring LAN - May 1st

Summer Pro League - June & July 

Summer LAN - August 1st 

Fall Pro League - September & October 

Fall LAN - November 1st

Winter Pro League - December and January 

Winter LAN (Championship) - February 1st

The months of May, August, November, and February can be dead periods that allow for major roster changes and settings updates. Sprinkle in a minor LAN at the end of one of those months or in the middle of a pro league break.

Would love to hear some feedback from you guys if this is somehow asking too much in terms of money, resources, etc. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Out of all the things E6 has done, this is the deal breaker?

I mean...

You don't talk to Hecz like that.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I forgot about these guys for a minute.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My podcast partner and casting god. Back off Frank or you'll no longer be the gimp. 

Well rip me thinking about working for E6. 

What about Noble Black? Or Denial?

Here's what I'm hoping for, MLG Worlds 2018! And then never have a "Worlds" again. I would rather see the prize money used more efficiently rather than allow for months of dead period just for one super tournament. I'd like to see to see the seasonal major LANs like MLG had along with a pro league in between each major LAN. Lastly, I would like to allow for smaller tournament organizers like UGC, Gfinity, etc. to run smaller tourneys as well.

Schedule would look like:

Worlds 2018

Spring Pro League - March & April

Spring LAN - May 1st

Summer Pro League - June & July

Summer LAN - August 1st

Fall Pro League - September & October

Fall LAN - November 1st

Winter Pro League - December and January

Winter LAN (Championship) - February 1st

The months of May, August, November, and February can be dead periods that allow for major roster changes and settings updates. Sprinkle in a minor LAN at the end of one of those months or in the middle of a pro league break.

Would love to hear some feedback from you guys if this is somehow asking too much in terms of money, resources, etc.

Pro League is dead, and hopefully will never return.

It seems that it’s being replaced with something more along the lines of a Pro Circuit, and , hopefully a pro points style system.

• Upvote (+1) 5

What ever happened to mikeface killah and where is kampy?

I think I remember Mikeface acquiring a Mikeface Jr.? I'm not quite sure how babies work though. Where do you get them?

• Upvote (+1) 9

Infection is more popular than Team Arena and HaloWC Preview?

superthumb.jpg

This is why casuals need not worry about balance so much.  The real "balance sensitive" playlists in order would be 2v2, TA, HCS, FFA, and Slayer. The majority of players are playing in lists where frankly, it just doesn't matter.  Looks an awful lot like the list of playlists that would actually make sense to be ranked hmmm...  HCS is in the middle because in that list we're willing to just remove weapons that suck entirely. Slayer-only im sorry but its not exactly that deep of a gametype

I think I remember Mikeface acquiring a Mikeface Jr.? I'm not quite sure how babies work though. Where do you get them?

Russia

• Upvote (+1) 1

I bet everything this includes alt accounts that play 1 game in addition to warzone.

Even includes everyone at Microsoft that tests the game! They threw in the janitor as well. 

Last I knew Jordon wasn't the owner, his Dad was. Has that changed?

Jordon has always been "owner" of E6. His dad just funds it.

Jordon has always been "owner" of E6. His dad just funds it.

Jordon (son) is the CEO/co-owner, Principal (Dad) is the Co-CEO/co-owner, Sondra General (Mom)- is the Chief Marketing Officer/co-owner
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

What about Noble Black? Or Denial?

It was a joke, but I see the lack of MLG has everyone on edge. Sheesh come on chad