CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We should stop being so entitled and just be thankful that there was an announcement about the upcoming announcement.

• Upvote (+1) 7

You live in houston too? I was helping rebuild this farm, the water went up like 15ft or higher easy where I was at. This was near bear creek.

agreed.

Moved to H town just before the flood. My neighborhood Kingwood is still recovering. It was a crazy experience.

We should stop being so entitled and just be thankful that there was announcement about the upcoming the announcement.

Why don't I see this side of chunk on FH ever

• Upvote (+1) 1

Moved to H town just before the flood. My neighborhood Kingwood is still recovering. It was a crazy experience.

I live in South Houston close to Pasadena and much of my families houses were flooded. I was one of the lucky ones, all I lost was a car. Helped friends and family the weeks after to clean up in different parts of Houston and honestly, it was painful to see everything that close and personal.

I took a run on a trail by Allen Parkway last week, you can still see trees stuck right under the bridges like Studemont bridge that goes over the Bayou.

GIve them a chance thanksgiving was barely 2 weeks ago.

90% of 343 has probably been on their extended thanksgiving and xmas holiday vacation, they'll be back come mid January and probably planned to start making plans for the 2018 hcs season then. But due to the commotion on forums and social media about the lack of TO and other such information they probably scrabbled to put something together the past couple days.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is it too soon to make a Search and Destroy joke ?

I saw something on twitter along the lines of, "Guys Karma is right there just have him defuse it." 

• Upvote (+1) 7

I saw something on twitter along the lines of, "Guys Karma is right there just have him defuse it." 

It's this kind of humor that relieves tension for me.

• Upvote (+1) 3

With this bomb threat shit going on with the cod event, it got me thinking about security for esport events. The first thing I thought of when I went to Dreamhack Denver was how there was so little security you could get into the venue without a pass, and they didnt check bags or anything. 

Only the lowest of scum could find a way to carry over hatred for a tournament organizer and an esports scene when there is a safety threat that can endanger the lives of hundreds of people. I already hated this guy but i could've never imagined that he could stoop this low.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So when do @@CyReN and @@Saucey get their Xbox's?

You know, for running one of the most popular Halo discussion sites in the world?

Lol have they even fixed mcc yet?

• Upvote (+1) 1

With this bomb threat shit going on with the cod event, it got me thinking about security for esport events. The first thing I thought of when I went to Dreamhack Denver was how there was so little security you could get into the venue without a pass, and they didnt check bags or anything. 

I can tell you that for the LAN League in Columbus they have a security guard sit at, or next to, the welcome desk. 

Except for the fact they just lost round 1 of the open bracket..............

Still probably more satisfying getting first rounded at an MLG run event than placing top16 at a shitty ESL run one.