CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

OWL Dallas Fuel vs Houston Outlaws was really entertaining. Production is so crisp already, you can really see where they're going with it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dallas about to do more damage to houston than harvey

Should be more mindful of what we had to endure here. Also, think before you post.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 2

If you haven't tried Warhammer vermintide yet I strongly recommend it.The game has a above average focus on skill for a pve game and rewards strategical thinking.Oh, and the atmosphere is fucking badass.

it seems like more of a documentary on the community/scene but idk if it's just about halo esports or halo in general

Ok cool I reached out to him to see whats up. Thanks!

OWL Dallas Fuel vs Houston Outlaws was really entertaining. Production is so crisp already, you can really see where they're going with it.

theres a long way to go this season, but you can tell that this wasnt half-assed at any point. from the venue to the spectator mode, its all looking really good for this league. and that venue looks great

Looks good, still think it's a big mistake to not use the traditional orgs.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That what i imagine it feels like to be introduced into the ring at a WWE event.  

Thats fucking sick.

Pretty cool to see for those involved within competitive Halo.

Thats one nice package  :simms:  :simms:  :simms:

Just a heads up, tonight at 9:30 (Dallas time), 10:30 EST, nV vs Optic for COD. It'll be interesting to see Huke play, especially vs OG.

• Upvote (+1) 3