CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm sad, I'm sad that Halo doesn't have MLG and had to go through one of the most humiliating tournaments in Esports  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 2

There is no chance we get top 16 lol, top 32 would be a realistic goal but even that would be a huge accomplishment for the amount of time we have had to practice, not to mention our very minimal points. We need to pull off some miracle upsets but you know we will be going hard

Good luck dude! I'll be rooting for you. 

Amazon lost my order with more then half of my parts for my PC so I guess Xbox it is for this

D: That sucks!

D: That sucks!

He's probably lying just to get some free parts out of sympathy. He's a well known moocher.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So call and get a refund?

I did, but with the holidays and everything the graphics card I had wanted is sold out and won’t be available for awhile.

Edit: I should say the shipping company they use where I live sometimes lost it not Amazon

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Seriously, where the fuck is the TO announcement?

My ONLY guess and possible explanation to this enormous delay is that they have everything ready but are waiting for the Dallas COD event to be over because the TO is MLG and they want to create some hype.

Or maybe that bullet journal thing is not working well for Tashi :kappa:

My ONLY guess and possible explanation to this enormous delay is that they have everything ready but are waiting for the Dallas COD event to be over because the TO is MLG and they want to create some hype.

That's a pretty shitty guess lmao

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean..this lines up with dallas

• Upvote (+1) 3

Guys, there is no way MLG would want to wait to announce anything month before it begins.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Guys, there is no way MLG would want to wait to announce anything month before it begins.

I disagree.

MLG announced Gears MLG Dallas Open 1 month (well, exactly 40 days) before the event date:

If our first event is mid-January (guessing), then I don't see why it can't be MLG.

If our first event is mid-January (guessing), then I don't see why it can't be MLG.

Because it's too good to be true, bro.

• Upvote (+1) 5