CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I have literally no idea what's happening on-screen in this Overwatch league thing, and I've played the game before ... also no viewer numbers listed, and not on Twitch?  Interesting choice

• Upvote (+1) 6

they need to bring back multi-povs for esports streams

i rarely see it nowadays and idk why productions are opposed to it

S O U N D S  E X P E N S I V E

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel like Cratos is powered by Money Matches

EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS FOR VIDEO GAME BETTING IN THE US.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I have literally no idea what's happening on-screen in this Overwatch league thing, and I've played the game before ... also no viewer numbers listed, and not on Twitch? Interesting choice

I think the team jerseys and color matching helath bars make it really eay to see whats up. And the reworked 3rd person cam is amazing.

Blizzard took everything negative and tried to improve it. Compare that to 343 who tells us fuck off unti we have data to show them how stupid their decisions are

• Upvote (+1) 8

Even as an avid Overwatch player, the thing I've taken away most from watching this stream is how much I miss Puckett commentating over good Halo. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

they need to bring back multi-povs for esports streams

i rarely see it nowadays and idk why productions are opposed to it

edit:

Wow thats a cunty tweet. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I honestly wish someone would make a multiplayer only competitive PC FPS heavily inspired by real Halo and with exactly zero lore or dinos so that I can play that and never interface with Halo's remaining casual community ever again. Start over. Nothing of value lost. And Halo 6 can have its moronic, open world, UNSC Infinity social space filled with dweebs.

​(I read pretty much all of the books before Halo 5, btw).

• Upvote (+1) 6

So he makes atleast 3k a day and growing. Amazing

There is no way he makes 3k per day.  That is over a million bucks a year.

He is doing well for himself.  I was never really a fan, but I did watch his stream back when he was on Turning Point with Walshy.  It's crazy to see how far he's come with streaming.

• Upvote (+1) 2

He is doing well for himself.  I was never really a fan, but I did watch his stream back when he was on Turning Point with Walshy.  It's crazy to see how far he's come with streaming.

Between what he makes on Twitch and Youtube combined, not to mention whatever he makes from Luminosity, I could definitely see him having 3k days. 

$500 to recoup the cost of lost viewers and $2500 to put up with the game.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Yeah, it's pretty crazy. Even if you just count his subs. He has over 8,000 subs i believe and makes $4 / sub. 32k a month is still fucking insane.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Between donations, subs, ads, youtube, LG, prize money hes easily making thousands a day. If the top streamers are millionaires I don't see why Ninja can't be as well. Also, when Comcast was fucking him up he said he was losing thousands a day not streaming and that was over 6months ago when he wasn't as big.

Listen up...

Great post.

I think at one point nearly everyone I knew owned a copy of 2k4, even if they weren't really gamers. I wasn't much of an assault player, mostly TDM and FFA but even those were populated by good players and nublets alike.

UT3 was such a disappointment (although I much prefer it now to when it released, but that's perhaps because it's so much faster than modern shooters) after 2k4 it was so clunky and slow. I built my pc at the time with the specs for it in mind. The it launched and it was as if they ported Gears of War and added a jump button.

I went to update UT4 the other night as I've not played in like 6 months it there's a 9gb patch and my unreal launcher seems so slow. It's a shame they can't seem to entice the casual audience back because to me arena shooters are the most fun to just mess around in. Dueling might be hardcore but FFA is just a hilarious fun mess, across all skill levels.

• Upvote (+1) 1