CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I get what he's saying, but it's not necessarily long battles that define a match's narrative. Halo CE often didn't have long battles. But that game also had a flow to it because the power weapons and power ups had a variety of timers. There was almost always something to control. These later games have power weapons that don't spawn as often and the gameplay in between just isn't interesting because the mechanics make the game too frantic. He's on the right track though. Much more than 343 is, that's for sure.

It's not a coincidence the best 4v4 halos have longer ttks
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The only odd ball map I see working in the current rotation is Truth and maybe Eden

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Be Reiku and let me find like 8 of your alt accounts while claiming you hate this place but can't stop signing up

I didn't know he used to have an account here. I see that dude spamming on Twitter and Reddit all the time though. 

I didn't know he used to have an account here. I see that dude spamming on Twitter and Reddit all the time though. 

And he makes false conclusions about us and prefers modern Halo. Ew.

Be Reiku and let me find like 8 of your alt accounts while claiming you hate this place but can't stop signing up

8? why

And he makes false conclusions about us and prefers modern Halo. Ew.

I saw him today saying that Waypoint polls hold more weight because they're the official Halo forums. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Oddball empire, jesus.

Empire is a shit map no matter what you play. 343 just will not let it die. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We kept banning them  Beyond%20Big%20Smile.png

They've removed the other skill jumps from Coli and other maps. Wouldn't be surprising.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The good Oddball maps are Rig and Empire, imo.

Plaza and Eden have potential but not sure if the Ball Carrier Traits and map layouts are good enough for them yet.

Truth and Regret are a bit gimmicky, very campy.

If this is legit I'm going to be a very unhappy camper.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They've removed the other skill jumps from Coli and other maps. Wouldn't be surprising.

Those were asymmetrical imbalances on Coli that needed to be removed for CTF. Ramps and rocks that the other side didn't have access to.

These are Thrust and Stabilizer jumps that are symmetrical.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Empire and Rig are the best Stronghold maps. Lets get rid of Rig Slayer and Empire Strongholds and replace them will ball please.

Empire and Rig are the best Stronghold maps. Lets get rid of Rig Slayer and Empire Strongholds and replace them will ball please.

Why would you want to get rid of one of the "best strongholds" map?

I saw him today saying that Waypoint polls hold more weight because they're the official Halo forums. 

LOL

"I don't get why this guy is so popular"

*Watches stream*

"I get it now."

He is also the Two Time.

:kappa:

Idk if anyone has mentioned this recently, The Doc had 60,000 viewers the other day. Lirik, Shroud, and Summit were all streaming at the same time. Fucking nuts. 

Hey he said developer maps were out of the question because the team was working on a new game :intensifies: . Aren't maps near the end of the development cycle?

Maps are being made the entire time. Most developers use a single map right at the start to test all the mechanics on gunplay on especially rigorously.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Eden and plaza are far more enjoyable than empire sh
  • Upvote (+1) 4

I'm just gonna say it - I like Empire Strongholds a lot since the exclusion of full radar/ARs. My pick for gametype that "must go" is Eden TS. It's like the equivalent of us playing High Ground TS in Halo 3 MLG.

• Upvote (+1) 5