CyReN

Halo World Championship 2018 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If it were up to 343, Formula 1 drivers would be racing on the same track as people in karts (at the same time). 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I would be SHOCKED if any Halo pros went to Dallas and even got top 32.

I think a top 16-32 finish would depend on the amount of time they decide to commit. I think it could be doable. However, advancing a few more rounds after that would require upsetting one of the biggest teams.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Given good odds I'd take this bet - most of these Halo guys play other video games too

i'm glad the pistol situation got resolved

because now people will have no reason not to be hype when we sign a 3 year deal with MLG :weback::fire::prayers::intel::stressed::thinking::flip::tongue::heart::huh::angry::cool::whoa:

3 year deal? Spot the dude who hates Halo smh
  • Upvote (+1) 3

because now people will have no reason not to be hype when we sign a 3 year deal with MLG :weback::fire::prayers::intel::stressed::thinking::flip::tongue::heart::huh::angry::cool::whoa:

I am glad this dude is still around.

• Upvote (+1) 3

because now people will have no reason not to be hype when we sign a 3 year deal with MLG  :weback:  :fire:  :prayers:  :intel:  :stressed:  :thinking:  :flip:  :tongue:  :heart:  :huh:  :angry:  :cool:  :whoa:

4DE1c4u.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 9

Here's the ultimate question. How dead would halo be if a new halo doesnt drop next fall? A lot of signs are pointing at 2019

• Upvote (+1) 1

Here's the ultimate question. How dead would halo be if a new halo doesnt drop next fall? A lot of signs are pointing at 2019

I don't even like to entertain the thought of this. Content creation right now is so damn hard because the well of fresh ideas is so close to drying up, another year of nothing would turn said well drier than the sands of Tatooine
  • Upvote (+1) 7

I don't even like to entertain the thought of this. Content creation right now is so damn hard because the well of fresh ideas is so close to drying up, another year of nothing would turn said well drier than the sands of Tatooine

I don't know how you do it. I watch every video you release. There's only so many things you can talk about in halo after 3 years of no new games. Unless you wanna turn into a variety gameplay channel. 

I don't know how you do it. I watch every video you release. There's only so many things you can talk about in halo after 3 years of no new games. Unless you wanna turn into a variety gameplay channel.

For content, I wouldn't pigeon hole yourself to 1 game or series like this. It's a good starting point, but you eventually want to expand yourself later on in-case the series is sparse like Halo is now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

And just like that the Str8 Rippin skins were no longer in the in game store. 

well yeah gotta make room for the splyce skins 

What worries me is the constant "We'll be looking into these changes further for future seasons" or whatever (not an exact quote). How many more seasons are there going to be? Worlds February - April then Maybe summer May - July? Would they do a fall August - October or something? Or are we due for a whole nother year  (please God, no). I guess I could see another full year, Like 2018 worlds, summer 2018 fall 2018 and then H6 comes out? So I haven't lost all hope of a 2018 release.

Honestly,I think them doing something like, announcing H6 at E3 2018 and then showing tons of trailers and then like Bonnie Ross comes on stage and says "Btw, the beta is live now for anyone who owns H5 or MCC. See you on the battlefield Spartans!" Would be actually hype inducing. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

For content, I wouldn't pigeon hole yourself to 1 game or series like this. It's a good starting point, but you eventually want to expand yourself later on in-case the series is sparse like Halo is now.

For sure, but it's much easier said than done. I tested the waters with a microtransaction video the other day and it actually did surprisingly alright, so who knows, but expanding isn't easy

For sure, but it's much easier said than done. I tested the waters with a microtransaction video the other day and it actually did surprisingly alright, so who knows, but expanding isn't easy

I really don't mean to be a pedant, but this one hurt me so much, I had to correct it. I'm sorry.

I really don't mean to be a pedant, but this one hurt me so much, I had to correct it. I'm sorry.

it's been a long day, that's my only defense 

r they making a new game engine for halo 6 or should i just assume it's going to be another dumpster fire?

pls refer to me as vip if u reply...if u dont i will have scalzo ban u quicker than u can say it's 2017 and im still posting on halo forums

• Upvote (+1) 2

Thanks fam <3 It's a lot harder behind the scenes than most expect